37.) BamBam (requested) pt.1

Before you read, yes this is a BAMBAM imagine.

Requested by LizzieMagz

Enjoy!

--

I cover my mouth as I yawn.

"Tired?" Suzy tapped my shoulder. I looked at her and nod.

"That robot baby is just so annoying... I'm glad today we finished the project and returned them..." I yawned once more.

"Hah wow. Me too. Hey how about we hang out at the café after school. Get coffee for you." Suzy suggested.

"Ah that would nice but I have practice today..." I faked a cry face. Suzy giggled and just hugged me.

"It's fine I understand. I'll make sure to bring you some coffee tomorrow then." She laughed. I smiled and laughed.

"Thanks unnie. You have no idea how coach is when volleyball season is back. Gosh." I put my head back down on the lunch table we sat at.

"Where are the guys.. Lunch started 5 minutes ago and they're not here." She sighed.

"Mm I guess they got into fight with another gang?" I just guess. I'm sure they wouldn't.

"Lizzie!!" Someone called my name. I shot my head up noticing everyone looking at me.

"Lizzie!!~~~" it goes again. I looked at the lunch doors.

BamBam, Jackson and Mark.

I smiled and waved at them as they head towards the table.

"What took you guys so long?" I say once they sat.

BamBam placed his hand ontop of mine, giving me warmth.

"Ah ah Lizzie don't worry, we're here now." He then just laid his head onto my shoulder.

"Bu--"

Jackson stuffed some rice into my mouth.

"Where did you even get that bro?" Mark asked as he wiped the extra rice off my lips.

"Always gotta have some rice to keep me hot." Jackson laughs.

"That's weird but okay." Suzy stood up. I finished chewing and swallowed the rice.

"I'm going to get my lunch." She says. I shot up off my seat and stood besides her.

"Me too." I smiled at her then at the sudden shock guys.

"Mkay, get me strawberry milk please." Mark requested.

"O o me too." BamBam slipped his hand onto my waist. I smacked it off and faked a laugh.

"Just get me more rice, I'm running out. WHAT IF I BECOME HOT-LESS?!!" Jackson panicks, catching everyone's attention in the cafeteria.

I but my lower lip and tilt my head in frustration.

"Yah, why can't you all just get your own things." I pointed directly at the 3.

"You're reliable~" Jackson winks.

"You owe us anyways." Mark counted his fingers.

"What?" I placed my hands on my hips.

"Let's say for the past 5 times we saved you due to your clumsiness." Then Mark beamed a smiled.

I sighed. Right...

.shit.

Then BamBam held onto my hands.

"Is my hand addictive or something? You keep touching and holding it." I blurt. He laughs and looks up at me from his seat.

"Apparently I should be high on it, since it's your beautifully god-made hand." What is this right now? Being holy or being a high person?

I shook it off and glared at them all.

"Fine..." I walked away with my arms linked with Suzy's as we walked in line.

"Lizzie?" She called my name as I grabbed my tray. I looked at her but then I was splashed with water. I wiped my face and noticed she had a cup in her hand.

"Did you just do that?" Her hands were trembling.

"WHY?? HUH WHY??!!! I LOOK WAY BETTER THAN YOU AND GUYS STILL FALL FOR YOU?!!!" She shouts at me. My face saddens and my eyes filled with tears.

"Is this what's its all about?" I plainly say.

She gripped onto the cup.

"Yes. I've liked Mark ever more than you but the looks on their faces, BAMBAM, JACKSON AND MARK. hah they seem to all like YOU!!!" I grabbed a bun from the basket and threw it at her.

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped.

"You...WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU??!!!!" I shouted loudly.

"We always did moments like we were sisters. All of that. WASNT REAL?!!" I kind of felt dizzy.

Glaring at her, she had fallen to the ground.

"Don't bother going near Lizzie if you're going to hurt her again." BamBam says taking my hand.

"If going near us too, don't even apologize.." Mark standing on my other side.

"We don't want to hear it." Jackson lastly says.

"Let's go Lizzie.. She's not worth it right now." I followed the guys out the cafeteria. Suzy, a friend like my ass... Always talking shit.

--

"At least you have me." We were at the dance studio we rented for us all. But mainly for the guys. BamBam gave me a back hug but then seconds later being pushed away by Mark.

"He means us. We'll always be by your side." Mark reassured. I smiled slightly and nod.

"I LOVE YOU MY DIZZY LIZZIE!!" Jackson ran in front of us all and made a heart with his arms.

I blushed a bit til the other guys joined him.

"Yah I LIKED HER FIRST!" BamBam yelled. Then things became more serious.

"Hah do you even know what love is?" Mark shouted back.

"MORE THAN YOU ALL!!" Jackson yelled too. I stared in horror. What just happened in a click?

The best of friends becoming the worst over me?!

"STOP!!!" I shout with tears urging to pour out. Then stop there violent hits and looked at me.

"Please...." I started crying.

"Plea--" everything went pitch black.

-

-

-

Cliffhanger~

Sorry for the late update for such a short imagine.

Things happened in life, preventing me to write much these days smh. I'll try getting back to work.