{SPECIAL~IMAGINE}

I'm so sorry IGOT7's. Tbh I'm such a terrible author oml... But here's the SPECIAL IMAGINE you've all been waiting for like 4-5 months already. Once again I'm sorry.

But just in case for those who forgot that they got into the special imagine. I'll tag you again.

[TAG THEM]

Enjoy! ~❤
---

"7CHARMS and GOT7 are to make a duet comeback...." The MC spoke as she begin to introduce the goodbye stage.

But backstage groups were watching but in 7CHARMS room it was chaos.

"Ahhh omgg she mentioned us!" Sang Gun one of the main vocals clapped excitedly.

"How did they know? We just did our first stage today." Aria the other main vocal questioned.

"I dunno...." Yari the leader also lead vocal, says.

"Girls! The stage staff wants us to prepare for set." Elodie shouts cheerily.

"What?! What for?" Li Xing Di stands and fixed her waist high shorts.

"I think they're gonna announce awards?" Xiu innocently says.

"Totally wrong saying. What I heard was that they were gonna bring us on stage with GOT7." Kim blurts.

"Okay okay. Let's just go. Cmon girls." Yari holds her microphone and opens the door for the girls to go out.

"Fighting!!!" Xiu claps and jumps as she walks out.

"Let's prepare what we weren't prepared for!!" Aria adds.

"Yasss!!" Kim and Sang Gun shouts together.

~

"Here they are.... GOT7 and 7CHARMS!!!~" The MC announced then claps as they crowd begins screaming.

The girls all walked out onto the stage and bowed and waved to the crowd as well as GOT7 from the other direction too.

Both groups stood side to side each other.

"May I have both leaders come up?"

JB confidently stepped forward and as well as Yari.

"7CHARM's debut stage was earlier. How does it feel to finally debut along with your MV being released yesterday too."

The crowd began cheering.

Yari smiled and brings the mic to her mouth.

"It felt amazing and to see how many fans we have already. We appreciate it a lot. Thank you." Yari bowed along with the rest of the members behind.

The MC clapped.

"GOT7 with your comeback coming as well as another comeback with 7CHARMS following with that, how does that feel?"

JB chuckled before he spoke.

"Makes us super busy and work extra hard. Also getting to know these girls better, it'll build up a relationship like so we already feel like family." JB and the rest of GOT7 would look over at 7CHARMS.

Fans screamed and start shipping it.

"Wowww. Haha" the MC kept clapping.

"Now let's introduce each member. Beginning with the girls."

"Ah ne. Hello I'm Xiu, 7CHARM's maknae and main dancer." Xiu says cutely proving she has aegyo without being asked to do it.

"Hello~ I'm Kim. 7CHARM's sub-rapper and happy virus." Kim bowed and smiled widely while clapping for herself.