5. Youngjae

YOUNGJAE!!!! Enjoy!! :)

-----

You were a queenka that everyone loved. You had a pretty singing voice, a slim body, nice, smart, but mainly pretty and more. But there was a special someone you liked. Choi Youngjae. A boy who was a year older. He was a smart, quiet boy and no girl liked him but eventually you did. You walked down the hall to your locker. Everyone said hi to you and you smiled back at them as your greet. Once you were at your locker a group of boys surrounded you.

"Hey, (____).." the leader of them said.

"Hi!" You smiled at them. All of their faces were pink. The leader faked a cough and rubbed his neck as he was blushing from your smile. He had something behind him.

"Are you guys okay?" You ask them politely as you had your hand on the leader shoulder. Just then they all collapsed. Then they stood straight back up. Then the leader handed you a rose. You smelled it and smiled.

"Thank you." You said. You didn't notice there was a little piece of paper in the flower. They took a while to talk back.

"Well. . I'll wait for your answer.. but hey do you want to see my toughness?" He said then they were looking for a nerd anywhere near and there was. Youngjae. His locker was a few lockers away from yours and he was standing there reading a book. They group of boys went to Youngjae and slapped his book down.

"Why read in the hall when there's a classroom?" The leader questioned. You didn't want Youngjae hurt. Then the boys began kicking Youngjae as he fell to the floor.

"Stop it." Youngjae said to them. Then you couldn't take it.

"He said stop, so stop." You shout. They walked away from Youngjae as you grabbed his hand to help him up.

"I don't need tough guy just to show me he's tough but the true toughness is being a gentlemen." You said.

"Was that a rejection?" The leader ask. You nod.

"Can you please get the book you dropped?" You ask. The leader bent down and picked up the book Youngjae had. He handed it to you and you gave it back to Youngjae. Then you saw Youngjae's face. Unharmed. .

"Are you hurt anywhere?" You ask.

"Uhh I think my arm is bruised." He quietly said. You blushed because of the sound of his soft voice.

"Lets go to the nurse." You said and you both walked to the nurse. Meanwhile the leader of the group of boys punched a locker.

"That guy thinks he can make my princeessfeel pity for him. I'll show him what pity is. .." he got cut off by the dumb one in the group.

"Wait. . Wasn't she in your 5th grade class.?" The leader guy almost punched him but no.

"Just wait and see." Was his words.

~~~

"Where's the nurse at?" You complained. Youngjae sat on a bed while reading his book. You looked at Youngjae and started blushing. He's so cute. You thought. Then you looked at your phone.

"We've been here for 15 minutes yet no nurse." You stood up and searched for medicine and tools for Youngjae. You found ointment and an ice pack. Then you returned to Youngjae and pulled his arm sleeve up.

"What are you doing?" He asks while putting down his book.

"Treatment. I want to help." You and put in the ointment and gave his arm a massage. Then you had a ice pack on his bruise.

"I hope this would help." You said. Youngjae just stared at you as you did stuff.

"Why did you help me?" He suddenly ask. You smile at him.