31.) JB (requested)

Requested by shaegaines92

Enjoy!~

---

JB was stressed once again this week. So was I, but I'm too afraid to even tell him.

"Oppa, you should sleep...your tour is in a couple of weeks." I sat beside him and held his hand. He sighed and looked up to me.

"I cant...soon or later I'd have to wake up again." Its matter of fact, 3 am. I sighed and leaned my head onto his shoulder.

"Might as well have the rest as you can have." He placed his head onto mine and hummed.

"You're right." I sighed a bit and smiled as he fell asleep onto my lap.

"How can I tell you?" I muttered.

I couldnt sleep cause I was watching dramas til now, 6am. I felt a cramp onto my stomach and suddenly it hurt everywhere. I grabbed a pillow from the couch and lifted JB's head onto it as I moved away to stand.

I rushed to the bathroom and felt a urging flow thorugh my throat. I flipped open the toliet seat and puked as I gripped onto my stomach. At first I thought all this pain was from my period arising...but just in case, I'll take another test. I wiped my mouth and washed my face then reached uptop the cabinet a pregnancy test.

I sat on the closed toliet seat and took the test (no idea how). I waited for the result as I closed my eyes tightly. I relieved a big sigh and counted down in my head.

3...

2...

1

I opened my eyes and saw the result, I wanted to cry. But I dont know what type of tears.

"Y/N?" JB stood next the door. I quickly hid the test behind my back.

"O-oppa, youre awake." He tilt his head at me and nod.

"Why are awake so early?.. Did you stay up?" I puffed my cheeks and thought.. Should I tell him?..

"Oppa.." I stood up and walked toward him, giving him a hug. Without looking, I held up the pregnancy test in front of him and had my eyes closed tightly.

"WHATT???? OMGG!!!" He puled me away and spammed my face with his kisses.

"HAha IM GONNA BE DAD!!" he then pulled me into a tight hug. I was relieved with a smile as I hugged him back.

"At first I was scared to tell you." I mumbled. He pulled away.

"What do you mean?? You already had done the test??" I bit my lower lip and nod.

"I thought you would leave me if I told you I was pregnant..." I confessed and looked down. He suddenly grabbed my head and stared deep into my eyes.

"I would never leave you when we have responsibilty for our child. AHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH Y/N!!!~" I laughed and smiled.

---

"Do you Jaebum, take ____ as your wife?" The priest asked. JB looked at me and smiled.

"Yes."

"Do you ____, take Jaebum as your husband?" I smiled gladly.

"Yes."

"With all to say, you may kiss the bride." the priest smiled as he closed his book. JB had his hands onto my waist, having our noses touch. I giggled a bit and wrapped my arms his neck, making the audience holler. We did a gentle kiss at first but turned out to be passionate.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~" everyone cheered and the celebration music began. I laughed as me and JB pulled away.

"Aha well we're officially married." He bent down to my stomach.

"We're gonna become a great happy family. With you in mommy's stomach, we'll prepare greatly when you come into our arms." He kissed my stomach and looked up at me.

"I'll make sure I'll be the best dad too." I smiled and ruffled his hair. He got up while holding my hands.

"Lets have our dance." I suggested. He was leaving for a week tomorrow. GOT7's tour wa tomorrow starting in Japan. He had hands onto waist as I had my arms over around his neck.

Swaying side to side, I laid my head onto his shoulder.

"We'll miss you." I say as he stroked my hair.

"I'll come back in one piece." I pulled away and looked at him with my pinky.

"Promise you'll come back to us." He chuckled and wrapped his pinky around mine.

"I promise, I'll come back safely just for you and our child." He kissed my nose. I smiled and laid my head back onto him.

"Please dont break our promise." I smiled at the thought of our future.

"I wont."

----

Sorry for the short imagine, :D Anyways, I hoped you all liked it. (I feel a bit too nice today tbh)