34.) Mark (requested)

Requested by Hibahnaseem

Enjoy!~

---

Walking through the same halls of this crappy school. Hah it's fine though right? Last year of high school and out to college.

Just hope people there isn't shitty either.

I got to my locker and placed my bookbag inside and got my books and pouch out. Then I looked in my mirror I had in there.

"Hibah, you're going to go through another day in life. Let it be chill and simple." I say to myself and forced a smile.

"It'll always be a good day with me right?" A familiar voice says from behind my locker. I closed my locker and  sighed.

"Jr oppa, you could at least greet me with a hello or something." Jr chuckles and takes my stuff from my hands as usual.

"Mmm sorry.~ The guys said hi." He delivered the message. I laughed. I couldn't directly see the rest of GOT7 in the morning since I usually do be late to school. Well until lunch I do.

"Ahh, okay. Tell them I said hi too."

"Ohh, are you available to come over to our dorm today?"

I shrugged.

"Let's go to class before the janitor yells at us again." I joked and ran away from him towards class.

"Yahh!! Wait for me!!"

----

"Please..s-stop." I whimpered as the 'queenka' that sat behind me, pulled my hair.

She of course didn't listen and kept doing it. I bit my lip to endure the pain.

"She said stop!!" Jr voice filled the room.

Everyone looked at the scene even the teacher.

"Pftt why should I?" The queenka scoffed at Jr then walked up to him.

"Oppa, shouldn't you be falling for me??" Everyone 'ohs' even me being shocked.

"We've known each since MIDDLE SCHOOL!! I've liked you since and you don't even fall for me?" The queenka flips her hair. Jr stares at her and stands up pushing her away.

"Why would I fall for you when I have someone I've fell for?" That basically made things more dramatic.

"Okay okay, ENOUGH!!" The teacher yelled to make everyone quiet.

" Jr take Hibah to the nurse. Tzuyu, take a seat before I call your parents here. (I just had to use one of my girl bias)" the teacher scolded.

I stood up with Jr besides me and we both walked out to the hallway.

"Im fine really.. I don't need the nurse..... Again.."  I rubbed the side of my arm as I looked down.

I heard Jr giving off a sigh. Is he mad at me?

"Let's skip the rest of the day. The other members (of GOT7) already left and skipped." He holds my hand. I looked up at him and gave him a look.

"Alright....aish that Tzuyu though... I legitly sometimes can't even fight back cause of her perfect beauty and body..." I joked. Jr laughed a bit. I smiled for him.

"Of course not. I just don't know how to fight.. Mm okay, let me get my stuff first." Jr shook his head.

"Gotta act... I'll get it just wait by the doors." I nod and he let my hand go as I walked down the hall. I turned around noticing him open the class door. He got out of sight once I walked the corner.

Just a few seconds later I got to the main doors. Sooner he came to me with my backpack. I smiled as he put it on me.

"Thank you oppa." He smiles and ruffles my hair.

"Let's go." We ran out the school building.

"We have to jump the walls." I say while running. We got to the wall.

Not that high but high.

"Mm Kay, Hibah you go first." Jr had his hands out together. I nod and stood on his hands as he supported me up the wall. I climbed over and landed on the other side.

"Oppa, you got this right?" I shout at the wall. Seems funny tbh. People will be like df she talking to?

"Of course." Just seeing Jr ontop of the wall was cool. He jumped down and smiled.

"Oh look ice cream." I spotted an ice cream shoppe on the sidewalk.

"Haha I'll treat you." He threw his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled but wishing Mark was here with us. Or at least, if I was with Mark...

"Thank you~" I bowed a bit.

It was quiet between us for a bit when we ate at a bench.

Honey dew Melona~~~

"How long have she been bullying you?" I thought for a while.

"Mm.. I guess the whole beginning of high school.." I continued licking my ice cream.

"How come you've never told me?.." I looked at him.

"It would've gotten worse for me, right?... So that's why." I saw anger fill up his eyes.

"So you're just gonna keep hiding things from me??" I put down my ice cream.

"How many things can you think of is nonsense?!!" I shouted back. But then I realized what I had said and looked away.

"Hibah..." He placed his hands onto my shoulders.

"Don't touch me.." I scooted away.

"Look, I'm sorry...it's jus-" I turned to him and slapped him with my teary face.

"Why are you acting like you actually did care about me? I'm not blind..." Suddenly he held onto my arms.

"WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT?? YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL INSIDE MY HEART!!" I couldn't help but cry more. I pushed him off me.

"What kind of friends are we if we don't trust each other..." I got up, throwing my ice cream into the trash and ran away.

"HIBAH!! WAIT!! I LOVE YOU!!" I ignored his words and kept running.

Where should I go?.. I can't go home.. Mom will kill me if I'm not in school..

Mark?

I saw him come out the convenient store with a bag.

He saw me and stopped walking once I got to him he held me into his arms.

"Hibah??! What's wrong?? Why are you crying??" He nearly shouted in concern.

I just kept crying into his chest. He stroked my hair.

"Calm down...it'll be alright..." He kept stroking my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I'm here for you..just tell me so I can help you.." I sniffled my tears and looked up at him. He used his thumb to wipe off the extra tears off my eyes.

"It's...Jr.." I managed to say. Mark faced darkened a bit.

"What did he do? Did he make you cry?" I bit my lower lip and nod. I kinda felt bad. I told Mark everything that had happened.

Mark hugged me.

"I'll make sure he wont be near you or even touch you." He looked into my eyes.

"I'll be the one to protect you now."

--

Sorry for a short and changed version of what you wanted. You're really detailed, not in a bad way. But it's good. I hope it's fine I wrote it this way..