32.) Mark (requested)

Requested by taozel

Enjoy!~

---

MarkTuan: Morning princess. ;)

AZI.the.AmaZIng: for the millionth time, staph

MarkTuan: But mmm fine, I call at least call you my princess.~

AZI.the.AmaZIng: eh whatever. Anyways WHY ARE YOU EVEN TEXTING ME AT 2AM?!!

MarkTuan: huehue you even replied though. Just wanted to tell something I've been urging to tell you.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: oml please don--

MarkTuan: I LOVE YOU~~~<3

AZI.the.AmaZIng: smh... youre such a loner, find a gf already or smth

MarkTuan: :) i have tho <3

AZI.the.AmaZIng: wow finally~ congrats Mark. You should hold a party for such an accomplishment.

MarkTuan: Haha maybe, If I could throw it at your house? I havent asked her to be my gf yet tho.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: OML i fell so proud of myself. OFC OFC SON.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: feel*

MarkTuan: :D thanks, tomorrow will be fine right? Cause it seem like I cant hold it in anymore.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: Mhmmmmmm kayy

AZI.the.AmaZIng: hehhehehe i get to see her, AWN so cute, i'm gonna ship yall. PROBABLY RN

MarkTuan: :] lets see for tomorrow

MarkTuan: Anyways Azi, I gotta go practice once more. Sorry for bothering your sleep, sleep well~

AZI.the.AmaZIng: mm okay. SLeep well too

AZI.the.AmaZIng: but i dont think i can since my heart is hurting... is it because i like you? Message not sent. Try again? accept or decline

I threw my phone off beside me and covered myself with my pillow.

Why does it hurt to know you like someone else?

---

MarkTuan: We're on our way.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: df?? I just woke up.

MarkTuan: really???? Its 2pm rn

MarkTuan: you stayed up..aish its my fault.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: nah i blame dramas.

AZI.the.AmaZIng: anyways, just help me pay for the pizza then. Im too lazy to cook. Unless she's a vegan.. Like who tbh?? But just focus on her satisfaction if needed.

MarkTuan: hah i think she'd like more than one box of pizza

AZI.the.AmaZIng: NOW WE'RE TALKING~

MarkTuan: we've talked since 5th grade tho. XD see ya later btw, I gotta get her flowers

AZI.the.AmaZIng: kay peace, dont get crappy flowers btw also dont get those fancy roses for her either. She'll die by overbleeding

I placed my phone onto the table and got up stretching. I changed into some casual clothing and stared at myself in the mirror.

Lets be yourself, Azi. Dont act weird in front of them. If she's pretty, give up completely...

I slapped myself.

"WHY ARE YOU FALLING FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND??" I yelled at myself into the mirror. A slight tear trailed down my cheek. I wiped it and sucked up the air.

"Just keep a smile~" I forced a smile onto my face.

"Hwaiting Azi!" I supported myself. Til then I heard a quite distanced knocking.

"Oh they're here?" I rushed downstairs with my phone and breathed deeply before opening the door.

I opened it revealing Mark and the rest of GOT7 with at least 5 boxes of pizza.

"This is the party~~" JACKSON screams as he came in. They all walked in and I gave a look at Mark as he smiled at me.

"Where is she?" I had my hands onto my hips. He walked in and closed the door making me back away a bit.

"She's you." He brought out a bach of lavender behind his back and handed it to me.

"I've always liked you Azi, eventually now I even love you..." My face started tearing up. I hit him on his shoulder.

"Y-yah!..." I paused and looked straight at him with my teary eyes.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT WITH MY HEART BEING HURT!! YOU!!, MARK TUA--" he pulled me into a passionate kiss, cutting me off. I felt myself kissing him back.

What was this?

My heart beating in a way I never felt before...

We both pulled away and I looked down.

"You.. Mark Tuan..made me realize I had feelings for you..." I looked up at him as he smiled still.

"I-I love you..." He chuckled and hugged me.

"Finally I got you to be mines" He mutters. I laughed.

"I'll always be yours then."

.

.

.

"Ahem, we're still here." the rest of GOT7 faked a cough to be noticed.