11. BamBam (requested)

For @bnaeyeon

Rated pg13 / fluff

I'm not good with this kind of stuff sooo it won't be that sexual. mianhae. Also if you don't like it, I am deeply sorry. ;-; I tried. Also trying a new way to write.

-----

"Bambamm!!!" I yelled.

Where'd he go? I pout and stomp. It didn't take long until I felt sneeking amrs around my waist. I look up and pout angrily.

"Yah! Oppa where'd you go?" I say.

BamBam chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I just went to my room to go change." I felt bad for yelling at him...

"ah.. I'm sorry." I apologize. He smiles.

"Its fine, baby. Just shows that you're worried, right?"

I nod slowly and hug him. He hugs me back and rests his chin on my head.

"Lets go on a date." He blurts.

I look at him and pout.

"But I didn't change out my work clothes yet."

I was still wore my white blouse and kinda mini skirt.

"Its fine just change your skirt. Its warm out." He says and pats my head.

I nod and went upstairs and changed into jean shorts.

~

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To have fun." He says.

I stare out the window of his car. The way time flies by as we drive by. The scene and action of people and their movements. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep but he did a sudden stop. I lift my head and look at him. He smiles and takes off his seatbelt.

"We're here!!" He exclaims.

I look outside and we were parked in front of a arcade. BamBam left the car and went to my side and opened my door for me. I got up but got pulled down. Heh forgot the seatbelt. I was gonna get it but BamBam laughs and reaches in the car and presses the button for me. I stare at his back neck... it's beautiful Lol.. I bent closer to him because he didn't back up yet. .. I kept a glare on his neck and...... bit it. I hear him laugh even more and I back away as he gets off. The seat belt is removed. I try not looking at him and thanked him. He takes my hand and gently takes me out the car.

"I'm...s-sorry." I apologize.

He laughs and kisses my forehead. He lifts my chin and stare into my eyes.

"Its fine. I find it cute of you." He smiles cheekily.

I blush and then punched him.

"Okay okayyy.... let's go in now."

We intertwine our fingers and walked inside the arcade.

~

"YAH!!! NOT FAIR!!! OPPPA YOU CHEATER!!!!"

BamBam laughed and kissed me so I'd be quite.

"I guess that'll be my award since I won." He winks.

I roll my eyes and pout. I need to find a game I'm good at. I looked around and spotted one. I smirk lightly and looked at him.

"Oppa, let's go to that one!" I yell due to the loud music in the arcade.

I take his hand and lightly drag him to the game machine. I smiled at him and he looked determine at me. He thinks he's gonna win. ;3 don't be so pumped up.

"Ready to beat me?" He asks.

I nod and we both put our tokens into the machine.

"Be prepared to be a flatten balloon, oppa." I warned.

He laughs and we begin to play.

~

TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!! AGAIN!!! ;(

"Haha, baby it's alright." BamBam says and hugs me.

I sigh and hug him back. Then he looks down at me.

"Can we go get some ice cream?" I ask.

He nods and kisses me....as a award again...

~

We walked around the park with our finished ice cream. It was getting dark but lights were on and I had him with me so yeah.

"Heyyy, I found a trash can." I exclaim as I found it by a water fountain.

I raced BamBam to it and we threw our wrappers away. He held my hand and we swinged it as we walked again.

"Park is getting more silent and peaceful." BamBam blurt.

I nod in agreement. I point at seeing other couples. Omooo... I stopped me and BamBam from walking. I his us behind a tree and peeked.

"What are we do---" BamBam speaks.

I cover his mouth and put my finger against my lips.

"Shh, the couple ahead of us were purposing." I whisper and look back.

Awnnnn sooo cuteee. The girl cried and hugged the guy. He swinged her around and held her up. Then they kissed. Awwwww. He put her down and they smile at each other. They walked away, hand in hand. I squeall so loud. It sounded like a pig.

"Thatll be us one day." BamBam blurts.

I look at him and blush. Then I hit him and ran away to the water fountain.

"Y/N!! Ima get you!!" He tells and he chases me in circles around the fountain.

I laugh as I tease him.

"Try to get me." I stick my tongue out at him.

Then I looked up and noticed water dropping on me. THE SPRINKLERS ARE ON!!! I ran but BamBam caught me and hugged me. I squirmed.

"Yah! We're gonna be soaked."

He laughs and turns me around and kisses me. Although my hair was getting deep of the moisture of the water, I kissed him back passionately. We parted the kiss and he placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Y/N.

"I love you too BamBammie." I smile then smirked.

He looked clueless at me. I smiled more and pushed him into the fountain but he dragged me with him.

"Haha, you tried... but I don't wanna let you go... never ever want to. I want to keep you by my side and love you more than anyone else can."

I blush and smiled. We both were soaked but big time I knew I'll never leave him.

"Ill do the same. I won't leave you and you won't leave me." He smiles and nods.

We kiss again.

"Baby, we should probably go home now and change our clothes, before we get sick.." he says and looks away.

I look up and down of me. Omoooo. I covered my chest. My bra.... OMGGGG I noticed him blushing but he took off his blazer and put it on me.

"Don't let anyone else see. Only me.... and probably your mom or sisters. But me as the only male." he pouts and drags me into the car.

I smile as I looked at him and he looked back with a shy smile.

"And probably, I can have a better prize at home?"

I rolled my eyes and nod. I sure am happy to have him.

---

It wasn't much of a fluff..... I'm sorry... but i tried to keep it more romantic? ;-; mianhae. But the ending part you can imagine what'll happen next. BUT I HOPED Y'ALL ENJOYED IT!! ;) LOVE Y'ALL IGOT7!!