28.) Mark (requested)

Requested by 2infinityandthatway

Enjoy!~

---

"Flight 23 to Seoul has arrived." the lady announced.

I look at my parents and we all smiled.

"Lets head back home." We walked to the terminal stop. They checked our passorts and tickets. Then they checked our luggages and scanned our bodies.

We were clear so we headed to aboard the plane.

I gave a deep inhalement as we stepped onto the plane. But then looked around, a lot of people. I followed my parents as they found seats but once they did it only filled them up.

"Ah excuse me young lady, there isnt any seats available back here. We can let you sit in the first class seats for an extra of $100 or you can wait for the next plane." I gave a disgust look for both choices.

"She'll go to the first class seats." My dad says and pokes me with his one hundred bill. I handed it to her.

"I'll you see you two in 7 hours~" I waved goodbye to my parents before following the flight attendant.

"Heres the first class area, I'll find a decent seat for you." She lead to a seat.

I sat down next to the boy. He looks like my age. We should be comfortable, right?

Unless he's a conceited rich teenage boy who-- Sorry, I'll shut up.

"Excuse me, you're sitting on my dog--"

"Oh my, dog? Is it dead? Isn't supposed to be in a cage in the bottom of the plane or something? I'm so sorry." I jumped up from my seat, holding my chest.

I looked down at the seat, there was a bag. What horror is this?

"Collar. My dog's collar." He laughed at me and picked the bag up.

His voice scared me and now his laugh is killing me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Wow. First thing that happens when I sit in the first class section."

I sat down once again and looked over at him.

"Is my attractiveness calming your shock?" I scoffed at his remark. Are you kidding me?

"No, I just have eyes. You have a dog?"

"Yea. I just bought a new collar from Taiwan. My name's Mark."

"My name is (___). Uh, you're all here by yourself?"

"I came with my group members. They're all around us. Those seats over there."

He pointed to the row on my left that had three columns of two seats.

"You're in a group?"

"GOT7. You know? We gonna fly~~. Wait I don't sing."

"I can tell. Um, GOT7. Sorry, doesn't ring a bell."

"You are missing out on a lot of things."

"If you're saying I don't have a life... Then you're probably right. I'm just a potato."

"Whattttt. No. You're better than a potato. Much prettier than a vegetable grown in the ground."

"Whahaha. That's nice to know, Mark."

"It's nice to meet you. No doubt you are the most--"

*ring *ring

Mark looked at his phone and was clearly annoyed.