Happy birthday baby girl

Zac's POV
Today is Harper's 3rd birthday! How can my little princess already be three, it only seems like yesterday she was born and weighed a tiny 5lbs 3oz I remember everything from that day, it was the greatest day of my entire life.

Since I was awake I decided now was the perfect timing for an Instagram post!

*warning embarrassing daddy post*

Happy 3rd birthday to my little princess! How can you be three already, stop growing up so fast! This is most probably my favorite picture of you ever, what happened to my little baby girl?
No matter how old you are this is how I will always see you, daddy's little princess  that blessed everyone's lives from the moment you entered the world!
Try not to grow up to fast! 
Enjoy the world

Anna's POV
I just saw Zac's Instagram post and I must be hinder I shed a tear, he's right she's growing up, too fast! All I did was blink and she's no longer the little baby that I held in my arms.

It's going to be impossible to top Zac's Instagram essay but I'm going to give it a shot!

Compared to @ZacEfron I got nothing 😂 but let's just see where this goes!

I've been keeping these photos for a special occasion, when I felt it was finally time to release them for the world to see, now is that time.
These photos were taken three years ago on this very day, the day my life changed forever. We welcomed my little baby girl Harper Faith Efron into the big wide world!
How can my little baby be gone so quickly, I'd give anything to go back and do it all again! This how I will always remember my little baby girl no matter how old she gets or wherever the roads of life take her.
You make me so proud every single day and I love you with all the stars in the sky, you changed my life so much yet I can't imagine waking up every morning without you smiling at me or our little talks and our family tickle fights!
Happy birthday to my little baby girl, you may not be as little as you were but you'll always be my little baby girl regardless
I love you unconditionally
my little harpster
And I hope your special day is as magical as you are!