Daddy's angel

Jen's POV
Harper's flu has completely gone but she is still a bit clingy and won't let anybody hold her but me. Mine and Liam's parents arrive tomorrow to help us move in and then they'll probably stay for a few weeks for award season.

It's not long until I can feel someone attempting to climb onto the bed "mommy" she says as she somehow manages to climb onto me "cuddles" she says as she lays down on top of me and eventually falls back asleep, Liam's on the Ellen show this morning which I need to watch as it is when he reveals about our relationship and of corse Harper.

After another hour of sleeping harper decides to finally wake up "daddy is on TV today" she said as she sat up and smiled showing her little teeth, "how did you know that" I asked shocked since we didn't tell her about it "I heard you talking to grandma and papa" she said with a mischievous grin, making me laugh and also realize that Liam and I have to watch what we're saying when she's around since she is becoming like a parrot.

Liam's POV
Today I'm on the Ellen show to talk about Jen and Harper and basically reveal to the world we're dating.

I'm in my dressing room waiting to be introduced when I get a video message from Jen, I slide to view it and it's a video of Harper,

"Good luck daddy, I love you" She said as she blew kisses and smiled.

"And today I'm joined by the lovely Liam Hemsworth" was announced over the speakers backstage, I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and join Ellen on stage.

"Thank you for joining me today" she said as I sat down on the chair "thank you for having me here today" I relied smiling before we got into the interview and questions. "So how's life been going for you after the final film of the the hunger games" she asked "it's been good, I've been with my girlfriend for a few months now and we're moving in together in the next few weeks" I said whilst drinking some water, "and can you tell us who the lucky lady is" she said whilst smiling and winking "well it will probably cause a public uproar but I am dating my ex costar Jennifer Lawrence" I said chuckling "wow that's amazing news!" She said as she began getting really excited "doesn't Jennifer have a daughter too one she adopted" she asked "yes she does and Harper is a mini Jen for sure" I said laughing as pictures began appearing on the screen behind us as the audience cooed over her "she's a little cutie, your going to have to protect her from boys when she's older" she said laughing at a picture of Harper with Jen "I won't let Harper date, she's going to be Rapunzel up in the tower, no boy is going near my little angel baby" I said laughing, "adoption can be a tricky process, does Harper know anything about her birth parents" she asked "adoption is an extremely hard process, Harper, myself or Jen have no information about her biological parents, and when Jen first had Harper she didn't have any medical records or information about her past making her kind of a mystery but as for Harper she loves myself and Jen very much and is always in Jen's arms and calling us mommy and daddy with her sassy attitude and like Jen says parenthood doesn't require DNA" I said smiling as the audience cheered after my speech "well I am happy for both of you but unfortunately we're out of time for today, but don't worry next time folks we have Anna Kendrick here pleading for any information about the daughter she gave up for adoption almost three years ago, bye for now everyone and thanks for joining us today".

Jen's POV
I just finished watching the Ellen show which Liam was on and everything he said was really cute and heartwarming, but what Ellen said at the end was playing on my mind. I knew Anna was pregnant and remember her saying how she couldn't keep the little girl as much as she wanted too because she didn't want her daughter in the spot light or to have her fame ruin her chances of a normal childhood. I just couldn't get the idea out of my head, Harper was two almost turning three and had no information regarding her biological parents, I knew the chances were slim but as I looked over at Harper asleep on the sofa i saw features and things causing me to think more but I dint even know who Anna was with at the time and if they were still together but hearing all this about her and her adopted daughter just got me thinking and made me realize more that problems like this are always going to occur and I would just have to learn to accept that.

Curve ball for you all! Leave comment on what you think may or may not happen in the next few chapters because they're are going to be long and leaving hints along the way for later on 😉
Love you all
Xoxo Livia 💕💋