It's Perfect

Liam's POV
The third and final house was a Long drive down away from the second one we just hoped it would be the one as we only have two months too find a home. We pulled up to find a large brick wall with two electric brown gates with trees surround the driveway "it's a private estate" Jen said as she saw Phillip smile as he opened the gates to reveal a long driveway "please be our dream home" I thought to myself as we drove up the long driveway to reveal a large home with a four car garage round the side. Jen was in awe at the house "omg it's perfect" she said as we stopped and got out of the car, I held Harper who had just woken up.

"I told you I'd found a winner, this mansion is within your budget and comes with everything you asked for and more, it was designed for a family but unfortunately they dropped out at the last minute, income complete with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a large garden complete with pool, a games room, bowling alley, playroom, walk in wardrobes, cinema room and a sensory room since the family had an autistic child but it would be easy to make into another room of your choice and also comes complete with a hair and make up room suitable for an awards ceremony" he said winking at me "it's perfect" Jen said as she opened the front door to reveal a house neither of us could've dreamed of "you guys look around and come see me when your done" Phillip said as we allied inside and looked around.

****

Jen's POV
We walked out of the house in shock, the house had everything we wanted plus more. We walked over to Phillip and decided we were buying it as soon as we saw it "where do I sign" Liam said as we reached him "the house is a new build, since the house will now be off the market and nobody lives there you can start decorating and moving your things in but unfortunately you have to wait until the paperworks finalised and the money has been transferred before you can officially move in and stay the night" he said whilst Liam signed the paperwork, "we'll be in touch" Phillip,said as he handed over the house keys and the gate keys. "Let's go look for some decorators and decorate our new home" Liam said as he picked me up and spun me around before kissing me on the lips "and harper" harper said as she stood on the driveway by the car "how could I forget you" he said as he picked her up too "my girls" he said as he carried us both back to the car.