Pool fun

Jen's POV
My parents have said they'll watch Pippi whilst Liam and I are in Hawaii for a few weeks, I'm determined to see Harper even if it does cause arguments, she is my baby girl and nothing will ever change that!

Liam is dropping Pippi off at my parents hotel whilst I pack our suitcases and attempt to book a last minute flight but with all the delays I'm finding it quite hard. After what seemed like forever of looking and contacting different airlines I finally found one that could get us to Hawaii early tomorrow morning but it left late in the evening here which worked out perfectly!

I walk into mine and Liam's room to see him closing our suitcases "I managed to get us a flight" I say as I wrap my arms around him "that's great, I told you we'd see her soon" he says as he plants a kiss on my forehead "I'm scared it will cause more disagreements between us and Anna and Zac" I say as he wraps his arms around my waist, "it'll be fine" he says smiling.

The thing is every time he says "it'll be fine" it never is, he told me "it'll be fine" on the morning of the court hearing and we lost custody of harper, he told me "it'll be fine" when we told Anna and Zac about us wanting to not see harper for a little while and they stopped all contact with us but most importantly, he said "it'll be fine" on the morning of the ultrasound and our baby had no heartbeat.

Anna's POV
After sitting on the airport runway in L.A for three hours we finally departed and landed in the stunning Hawaii early hours of the morning. We slept almost all of the flight so we weren't really that tired nor jet lagged which is always a good start.

As we were checking in to our hotel room we heard some familiar voices "ma brother" said a voice from behind us, we turned around to see Adam and Brittany walking in with their suitcases "wat up bro" Zac said as he and Adam did their little handshake which they think is "cool" whilst me and Brittany hugged and talked.

"Hey bug" Brittany said as she kneeled down in front of harpers stroller "auntie bribri" Harper said as she smiled and clapped, "Harper look who else is here" I say as I spin her around so she can see Adam "uncle Adam" she said laughing as Adam pulled faces at her.

Now was the perfect time for a group photo so we decided to take a cheeky selfie in the hotel lobby before heading up to our rooms, I posted the group selfie on my Instagram with the caption:

"Hawaiian vibes 🌴🌺"

Although Brittany wasn't in the movie she decided to come on the trip to help with Harper and not only that but Zac and I are trying to set her and Adam up, so now is the perfect time!

We unpack our suitcases and get settled into our rooms before Harper begins to get fussy and bored "mommy, I bored" she said as she sat in the portable crib that I placed her in to contain her from wandering around and breaking something. "We won't be long sweet girl" I say as I kiss her forehead before going pack to hanging the clothes back in the wardrobe.

Zac's POV
Whilst Anna sorted out our room I decided that now would be the perfect time for a little walk around the hotel grounds since it was large with 8 pools, 5 on sight restaurants, on sight convenience stores and the entertainment section. "Come on Harper lets go for a walk" I say as I lift her out of her crib "bye mommy" she said as she waved and blew kisses to Anna.

We walked around and looked at the restaurants and snack bars before coming across one of the pools "daddy, go swim" Harper said as she pointed to the water "ok, well go back to the room and get ready first, ok" I say as I p ok her up and carry her the long walk back to our room so we can go swimming.

We change into our swim gear and wait for Adam and Brittany before heading up to the pool. "I'm not getting in the water, I'll happily sunbathe" Anna says as she ties her hair up in a ponytail whilst wearing her black bikini which matches Harpers "you wouldn't think you had a child two years ago" I say admiring her slim and perfect figure "thanks, but stop looking at my ass" she said as she went to put on some Jean shorts.

After Adam and Brittany arrive we make our way down to the pool that Harper and I saw earlier since we hadn't had a chance to explore the rest of the hotel grounds yet to see the other seven pools.

Adam automatically gets punched in by Brittany and I since he was walking close to the edge which caused us all to have a fit of laughter "OMG THE WATERS FUCKING FREEZING" he screamed as he frantically swam to the steps "shut up you big girl" I say as I push him in yet again.

"Harper you want to come swim" I ask as she sits by Anna on the sun lounger "ok, but you can't let go" she says before I pick her up and carry her into the water "it cold it cold" she said as she flung her arms around my neck "hey sh, don't panic here sit on this float so you won't have to be in the cold water" I say as I place her on one of the floats in the pool.

Brittany watches Harper whilst Adam and I fight since we didn't want her to fall in from the waves "don't fall in bug" Brittany said as she held onto Harper tightly. I decided that now would be the perfect opportunity for my new gopro that I bought at the airport, I take loads of photos of Harper before recording myself and Adam doing flips and tricks into the pool.

Not the best chapter I know, but I like the little moments in it!
What do you think of Brittany calling Harper bug as a nickname I thought it was cute!

What do you think is going to happen when Jen and Liam show up unexpectedly!
Will things turn sour? Or will things turn out sweet?
You'll have to wait and see! 😏
Vote, comment and share!
Xoxo Livia 💕💋