Big Girl Room

Anna's POV
Zac and I have decided that Harper is ready for her own room, she's been staying with Zac and I until she felt comfortable and safe in our house. "Harper you stay sown here whilst we go and decorate your room" Zac said as he put on a disney movie for her "okay daddy, it done now" she asked as she sucked her thumb and cuddled up with her bunny and her pink blanket, "not yet but it will be done very soon" he replied before we went into the room we decided was going to be Harper's.

The decorators came a few days ago and painted a pattern on the ceiling and on the wall, "ok, I'll put up the curtains if you build her bed" I reply as Zac attempts to read some instructions that are wrote in Chinese "yeah sure, by any chance can you speak Chinese?" He said laughing before going onto a website with the instructions in English.

Zac finished building her bed just as I had finished placing some decorations around her room "it looks great! I'll make her bed up if you carry in the other decorations" I say as he walks off before returning with her vanity and play makeup "she is really growing up" he said as he placed some clear lipgloss on her vanity "it's only clear lipgloss nothing to worry about" I say laughing as I make her bed.

Zac's POV
After three and a half hours Harper's room is finally finished, "I might sleep in her right now" Anna said as she collapsed onto the bed, I lay on top of her and kiss her "I love our little family" I say as I rest my head on her chest and wrap my arms around her whilst she ruffles my hair "I do to, it's perfect" she replies as she looks around at the room which is fit for a princess.

I look around her room and smile when I see the little step to help Harper into her bed, only then I realize how small she actually is "let's go and show her, she is going to love it" I said as I picked up Anna and carried her downstairs.

"Harper your room is ready" Anna says as I throw her onto the couch "let go see it" she said as she jumped up and down on the couch "jump Harper I'll catch you" I say as I hold my arms out for her to jump into, she jumps and I catch her before throwing her up in the air and catch her again "Zac stop your going to give me a heart attack" Anna says laughing.

Anna's POV
We all run up the stair case and place Harper in front of her bedroom door "open the door baby" I say whilst recoding her on my phone, she opens the door as I hand my phone to Zac as he records better than I do and she is shocked. "This my room" she asked as she looked around "yes sweet girl, it's your room" I say as she starts crying before she runs into my arms "I love it, tank you" she said as she cried into my shoulder, "aww baby girl, we're glad you love your new room" I say as I make a face at Zac who was still recording.

We plays with Harper for a little while until she starts yawning "I think it's way past someone's bedtime" I say as I stroke her hair "I sleepy" she said as she lay her head in my lap. Zac goes downstairs as his manager is constantly been ringing his mobile which he has ignored for the past hour and a half, I change Harper into her pajamas and brush her teeth in her bathroom before she climbs into her head using the step by the side.

"Sweet dreams baby girl, we love you lots and lots" I say as I tuck her in and give her all of her favourite cuddly things, I give her a quick kiss before walking over to the light switch, "goodnight Mommy" she said as I was about to turn of her light "goodnight baby" I say smiling as I turn off the light and close her bedroom door.

Our little baby girl is growing up, and I can't wait to see what type of person she becomes and I'll be there to hold her hand all the way through.