Home ~ One

Jen's POV
Liam contacted the estate agents last night and they said they have three home for us to look at but they think it's what we're looking for, I woke up and had a shower before curling my hair and doing my make-up. I was finishing off curling my hair when I felt two arms wrap softly around my neck "morning" Liam said as he kissed my cheek "morning, can you go and wake Harper" I said since I still needed to get changed, it wasn't long before I heard her softly crying because she had to wake up, "yep Jen defiantly you" he said from across the hall. I got dressed and then went to dress harper but found her crying in Liam's shoulder "ohh baby girl, does your head hurt" I asked stroking her back with my hand "yeah, really bad" she replied lifting her head from Liam's shoulder, I took her from him and placed her in the clothes she was in yesterday since they were clean. I picked her up and run to the car grabbing a few things from the kitchen on my way since we were running late, I placed Harper in her car seat and buckled her in "here you go" I said handing her some graduates vanilla puffs for her to eat along with a sippy cup, "let's go find a house" Liam said as we drove down the road to the first house where we were meeting the estate agent.

****

Liam's POV
We pulled up to the first house to view but we knew we wouldn't like it as it was in a public neighborhood meaning paparazzi could sit and wait outside our house giving us no privacy "hi I'm Phillip, pleasure to meet you" the agent said as I stepped out of the car "hi, I'm Liam and that's Jen along with our daughter Harper" I said since Jen had her hands full, "as you can see this house is in a neighborhood, it's well within your price range and ..." He got out before I interrupted him "I hope I don't offend you but we don't really want to live in a neighborhood for privacy reasons, don't get me wrong it's a nice house but it's not suitable for us or our jobs" I said before he could go on any further "do you wish to look round" he asked as he crossed it off on his check board "we'll look around happily but we thought we'd inform you that we don't wish to live on a neighborhood" Jen said trying not to offend him "ok, here's the second address, I'll wait here until you leave and then meet you here" he said as he scribbled down an address before handing me a piece of paper.

****

"Omg, that house had nothing we wanted" Jen said as we Began makes go our way to the second home "It didn't even have enough bedrooms for when our family's would come to stay" I said laughing "it was a nice house for a family who aren't famous" Jen said as she gave Harper a sippy cup from her bag.