Chapter 22- Time Lapse

Start from the beginning

After a tiring day of shopping, we both have new clothes to start the new semester. I am ready to get my last semester of high school over with. I can’t wait for what the summer will hold. The months pass by and it’s spring break. 

Tasha’s POV:  

The bell rings and school is dismissed for spring break. I sit in the car with Leigha. “Tashy, where is this surprise trip Luke’s taking me on going?” Leigha questions. 

“I’m sworn to secrecy unless I want to mysteriously fail a quiz.”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh my. I’m going to kill Luke!”

“Lee, you are going to love it.”

Sara and I sit on Leigha’s bed with Belle. “What am I suppose to pack?” Leigha asks us.

“It’s warm there,” Sara said. 

“Yeah.” 

“So sundresses and shorts and tanks?” Leigha questions us. 

“Leigha! Are you packed?” Luke yells walking in the house. 

“Um almost,” she replies throwing four sundresses into her suitcase. 

“Bring a bathing suit!” Luke yells. “Hurry, we have to be on the road in ten minutes!” 

“You guys are taking care of my babies right?” Leigha asked. 

“Carl is already in his fenced in area with food and water. Belle is wherever Belle goes.”

“Leigha, come on!” Luke yells growing impatient. 

“Coming gosh!” She yells grabbing her iphone off the charger. “Thanks Tashy and you too Sary.”

“No problem.”

“Ew don’t freaking call me that anymore,” Sara says rolling her eyes. 

As Leigha and Luke pull out of the driveway, Sara looks at me and grins. “Will he do it do you think?”

“It’s pretty cute. I hope he does!”

Three days pass slowly. We wait for a phone call from them. It is their last day and Leigha calls. 

Leigha:“Tasha!”

Me:“Leigha!”

Leigha:“Guess what?” 

Me:“What?”

Leigha:“This was the best trip ever!”

Me:“That’s awesome! What made it so good?”

Leigha:“I just had a lot of fun!”

Me:“That’s cool. Can I talk to Luke?”

Leigha:“Yeah. Luke, Tashy wants to talk to you.”

Luke:“Hello?”

Me: “Am I on speaker?”

Luke: “Nope”

Me:”You chickened out didn’t you?”

Luke: “Yes, but I have another idea. I’ll tell you another time.”

Me: “Ok Lucas. Have a safe trip future bro in law.”

“What?” Sara questions.

“He didn’t do it!”

“Oh my god! When is he going to?” Sara slouches down on the couch, clearly annoyed.

“He said he will tell us another time.”

“Ugh! The rings and everything was perfect!”

Luke’s POV:

It is 6th hour, the first day back from spring break. Leigha is in Mrs. Says office. I calls Sara and Tasha up to my desk. “Are you ready for this?” I ask them with a smirk. 

“Yes!” Tasha says overly excited. 

“I’m going to see if at the concert during Give Me Love, Ed could call us up on stage and I could do it then. Maybe just sometime at the concert though, like in club red.”

“Oh my god!” Sara says with tears in her eyes. 

“What Sary?”

“It’s so fucking perfect!” Sara yells. 

“Language sis!” I scold as everyone laughs. “I have a call to make, so be quiet!” I announce to my class. 

I dialed the number to Ford Field in Detroit. “Ford Field Box Office how can I help you?” A lady asks. 

“Hi, can I speak to a supervisor?” 

“I am Katie and I am a supervisor.”

“Ok, well I have tickets to the Red Tour on May 4th. My girlfriend and I are both really big fans of Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. I would like to ask her to marry me during the show.”

“That’s very cute. Let me talk to their people and see what I can do. Can I have your number and I’ll call you back. “

“Wait, um. My girlfriend and I our song is actually Ours by Taylor Swift. If that could help.”

“I’ll call you right back.”

Author’s Note: Hey guys. OMG how was that? Awe. Sorry about the time jump, but like yolo. Ah. This next chapter will be good. <3 Love you bitchachos. vote, comment and fan. Thanks for 1600 reads. I’ll update like Tuesday ish. 

edited :*