She knocked on his door and he told her to come in and she did.

"Oh." Alfie quickly got up from his bed. "Hey Amber."

"Hey." She smiled and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing! We are having a Sibuna meeting in my room tonight after lights out. I just came to invite you." "She admitted since Jerome wasn't in the room.

"Oh, well I'll see you then." He smiled and preceded to play on his phone.

"Alfie, what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" Amber asked kinda sad.

"There's nothing wrong. I just don't know what to say." He faked a smiled. "I-I missed you Ambs." That he didn't fake.

"Alfie, I missed you to." She came over to him and hugged him. "I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was in New York. I'm so sorry for leaving." She let go and preceded to cry.

"Amber, it's okay. I missed you to." He patted her back and hugged her again.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me." She faked a giggle as she stood to her feet and wiped away her tears.
Alfie stood to his feet as well.

"It's okay, Ambs. You can talk to me. Just know that." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks, Alfie." She smiled slightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." She smiled and he did the same as she left the room.

He fell on his bed and buried his face into his pillow.
"This just got a whole lot harder." He said into his pillow, muffled sounding.

~~~

That night Alfie, Fabian, and Eddie snuck up to the girls room where they found pillows, snacks and more snacks awaiting them along side the girls. They quietly came in and shut the door behind them.

They talked about everything. Even caught Amber up on Frobisher, the Touch Stone, and how Eddie lost his powers.

"So what if another mystery comes about?" Amber asked. "Who will save us?"

"I doubt that will happen." Patricia pitched in.

"But still. Should we get Nina involved?" She asked again.

"Look, it's over. The Orsirian is dead! And no. Nina is living her own life. I'm sure she's happy where she is." Eddie confirmed.

"Why? Have you spoken to her?" Fabian asked, interested.

"No, I haven't

"No, I haven't. Now can we please stop talking about Nina? Every time she is brought up, I-I-I feel like I didn't protect her enough okay? Please just stop talking about it." Eddie pleaded and the gang continued to talk about something else.

"Is anyone gonna eat the last muffin?" Alfie asked.

"Yeah." They all said at the same time.

"Who?" Alfie asked again.

"You." Patricia and Amber said at the same time as they all laughed but not above a whisper.

************************
Hello again! I'm so sorry if it's been a while. Honestly I forgot that I wasn't supposed to have published chapter one😐.
My plan was to write at least 5 chapters and edit them when I can and then when it's been a while and I'm busy, just click the publish button but I was so excited about it that I lost control! So maybe after this chapter I will do that!

Now for discussion
questions:

Do you ship Walfie or Amflie the most?

How do you feel about the new caretaker?

Why else do you think Eddie didn't want to talk about Nina?

Do you think he knows what actually happened to her?

And that's ALL for now! Let me know what you guys think about this so far and don't worry there will be many Peddie moments for you Peddie lovers😉 I love you all!
Sibuna