"I'll clean up that table now" Lauren grabbed a paper towel and went to clean the table Elena spat on.

"I thought that tea was for me?" Brooke said to Elena.

"I know you're shocked and all" Andy told Elena "But you don't have to worry about me, like I said I'm completely over you, plus this is a really nice town and New York was just too busy. But again you don't have to worry about me".

Elena gave a sigh.

"Well if you say so" she sighed.

"Now uh" Bridget said "Can Andy and I like, go..."

"You guys ahead on your date" Elena said.

"Well, okay then" Bridget smiled.

"See you around" Andy said as he and Bridget left.

"Well I did not expect that" Elena said with a little frown.

"You okay Elena?" Lauren asked.

"I'm fine, like I said, I'm over him, I mean you guys already know I like Terrence".

"Yeah true" Brooke agreed.

"Well I should get going, I need to practice my magic some more".

"Okay" Brooke said "I'll see you around".

"You too" Elena said as she left the diner.

After she left, Lauren noticed that Brooke had a confused look on her face.

"Brooke you okay?" she asked.

"I'm not sure" Brooke said "But I feel like I've seen Andy before".

"What do you mean?"

"Well I know he's someone from Ever After, but I forgot who he really is".

"I thought you knew everyone".

"Not all the time, only my parents know everyone, but even if I ask them who Andy really is they wouldn't tell me cause that's not what narrators do".

"Bummer" Lauren sighed.

"I might find out who he is later".

_________

As Elena was walking down the sidewalk, she couldn't help but notice Andy and Bridget walking on the other side of the street in the opposite direction, she couldn't believe that her ex had moved into Storybrooke, he was back in her life again. But her thinking came to a stop when she heard someone call her name, she turned around and saw Olivia coming towards her.

"Oh , hey" Elena said.

"So who's the cutie with Bridget?" Olivia asked as they turned to Andy and Bridget "Is he new here or something?"

Elena gave a sigh.

"That's my ex boyfriend" she said with a sad look.

Olivia's eyes widen.

"You mean-" she started to say.

"The guy who dumped me on my birthday?" Elena finished "Yeah that's him".

"Well what is he doing here in Storybrooke?"

"Turns out he moved here so he can be with Bridget, he met her online and that's why he dumped me".

"Oh my gosh" Olivia gasped "Does Bridget know about this?"

"Yeah, but I let them date cause I am completely over him and he's over me".

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I mean you know I like Terrence".

"Yeah true" Olivia agreed "But you do realize that since he's moving here, he's gonna be going to our school".

Elena's eyes widen.

"Oh come on" she whined "Now I have to see him everyday at school".

"But didn't you say you were over him?"

"I am, but every time I see him it just makes me wanna slap him".

"Well just be happy that he's completely over you and he's found someone else".

Elena gave a sigh.

"I guess so" she sighed.

"And don't forget about Terrence, you know he really likes you and you like him, and we both know he's better than your ex".

Elena gave another sigh.

"I suppose so" she said.

"Now in the meantime, we should get home, we got a lot of homework to do".

"Okay" Elena said as she and Olivia headed towards her car.