His child doesn't like you (Li)

"Really Liam?! I can't fucking believe you right now!" You yelled

"Babe calm down. He is my son y'know."

"Liam James Payne! I know that he is your fucking son, but did you have to lie about him coming this week?!"

"Babe, I-"

"Save it Liam! You know damn well that he hates me!"

"Y/n-"

"Why do you think I always stay at mum's when he stays here?!"

"Y/n!" Liam grabbed your shoulders and forced you to look at him.

"Dylan doesn't hate you, he's just being a normal, hormonal teenager." He said

"But-"

"No buts. I love you, and soon, Dylan will too." He kissed your forehead.

You huffed and started to walk downstairs. You walked towards the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal, when the doorbell rang. You froze, and in an instant you ran into a nearby guest bedroom, completely abandoning your cereal.

You heard Liam's heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

You peeked through a crack in the door and watched him open the front door.

"Hey bud!" He warmly greeted Dylan.

"Liam you're a life saver!" Sophia gushed "I just couldn't miss out on this business trip." Her navy top was low-cut and she wore a pair of white jeans, with black stilettos.

"Sophia it's fine, honestly, I love having Dylan over, and so does y/n."

You noticed Dylan roll his eyes at the mention of your name.

Sophia gave Dylan a quick peck on the cheek, before walking off to her car

Once the door was shut, Liam turned to his son.

"Dyl, please don't cause any trouble for y/n. She's really stressed at the moment, and the last thing she needs is your sour attitude."

"Yeah, whatever." He grumbled. He stalked upstairs and slammed the door of his bedroom.

"You can come out now, babe." Liam chuckled.

You groaned before fully opening the door.

"He hates me." You told him

"No. He. Doesn't." He kissed you between each word.

"I need to run to the shop quickly. You two can do some bonding whilst I'm gone." He nudged you playfully.

"Liam!" You whined.

"Please baby. For me." He gave you his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." You huffed.

He kissed you again, before grabbing his keys and walking out.

You mentally counted to ten before walking upstairs.

"Dylan?" You knocked on the door lightly

He only grunted in response. You rolled your eyes and opened the door anyway.

Dylan was casually lying on his bed, on his phone. He sat upright when he saw you.

"What?!" He snapped

"Your dad told me to come and bond with you, believe it or not."

He scoffed at your reply.

"What?" You asked

"You always do what he says." He clenched his jaw.

"Who? Your dad? Dylan, what are you banging on about?!"

He stood up suddenly, making you jump. He walked towards you until your back was pressed against the door.

"Dylan-"

"Shh. Just listen to yourself for once."

"What are you talking about? Dylan I-"

He cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. You shoved him off you and slapped him across the face. You threw open the door and stormed out.

"Shit." You mumbled

"Babe?" Liam walked up the stairs "I forgot my wallet. What's wrong?"

You heard Dylan's door open behind you.

"Tell him y/n. Tell him how you really feel." He said.