TMZ

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING RN!

TMZ just fucking planted a whole bunch of seeds to end the BG shit. They had a fucking poll and everything.

Lemme tell you something.

98% of ppl said that Larry is real.

92% of ppl said the baby is fake.

LARRIE OR NOT HOW TF CAN YOU THINK THAT BABY IS REAL.

TMZ just outed this shit in the shadiest way possible.

Whilst it seems like they're taking the piss out of larries, the fact that they even brought Larry into the situation adds a deeper level to this whole thing.

TMZ does appear to take the mick out of us BUT they do mention the fact that many people had theories that the baby was one of those realistic dolls. The thing is, in those many pics that were taken, the baby NEVER moved, Louis had the pram in direct sunlight (which a young child should never be too exposed to) and the most dodgy part is...

Louis, Oli, 'Freddie' and his bodyguard went to the exact same place, that they were photographed in today, yesterday. However when they got there, there were no paps, so they called it off and tried again today. (Technically yesterday coz it's 1:45 am in London)

I would just like to make one thing clear:

LOUIS LUIGI SMOL BABY KING SASS MASTER WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS NOT A DAD.

But he is a daddy (I'm sorry! I had to 😂😂)