*Requested* He saves you from being mobbed.

Requested by AndreaHonzie

You and Harry had just finished lunch in a cute, little cafè in Miami. He wanted to take you out to a proper dinner, but as of right now, all you wanted to do was sleep.

You left the cafè in a huff. Your waitress had been all over Harry the whole time. She dropped her notepad and 'accidentally' brushed over his crotch. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties, but her saggy grandma boobs said otherwise. She had dyed her hair green, from light to dark. You didn't even care that she was flirting with Harry, she looked like a traumatised mermaid.

Once he payed the bill, you stormed out, not giving a fuck if he was upset or not.

"Peace?" He kept his distance behind you.

"Peace!" He jogged up to you grabbed your arm, forcing you to turn around.

"What?!" You spat. "Finished flirting with that dumbass mermaid?!"

"Is that what you're upset about?" He asked

"Oh look at that, he's a fucking detective now!" You rolled your eyes.

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"Whatever." You turned on your heel and kept walking.

"I wasn't even flirting back!" He threw his hands up.

You continued walking until you spotted a small park. You sat down on a nearby bench and took your phone out of your pocket.

You pressed the home button and your screen lit up. You saw the 18 missed calls from Harry, and with a heavy sigh, you switched off your phone.

You closed your eyes, hoping to get some peace, but you were disturbed by four obnoxious voices.

"I fucking hate school." The first one groaned.

"Well, idiot, that's why we ditched." Another one snapped

"I thought we ditched because of the news on Twitter."

"No." The first one hissed "We're here because someone tweeted that they saw Harry...and his whore of a girlfriend."

"Ugh! I hate her!"

"Who names their child peace?! They should've called her 8 piece meal!" One of the girls laughed, but stopped when she realised her friends were weirdly staring at her.

You got up from your place on the bench and started to walk back in the direction of the cafè.

You got there a few minutes before the other four girls and sure enough, there was a small crowd forming outside of the cafè. Well, in all honesty, the crowd wasn't small. At all.

You looked around for Harry, but when you couldn't see him you decided to call him instead.

He picked up on the second ring

"Peace?! Thank God you're safe. Babe I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you-"

"Harry it's fine" you cut him off "Where are you? There's a whole crowd outside."

He was about to reply, when your phone was grabbed out of your hands.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is ladies." You recognised them as the girls from earlier.

"Look, sweetheart, I don't know who you think you are, but you've got five fucking seconds to give me my phone!" You spat.

"Or what?" One of them laughed.

You rolled your eyes and made an attempt to grab your phone, only to be held back by one of the girls.

"Amber, let her go. Last thing we need is a restraining order." The first one said.

Amber scoffed before releasing her grip.

"Oi you lot!" One of them yelled towards the crowd.

Most of the crowd turned in your direction. Whilst the four girls were distracted, you made a beeline for the car park.

Everyone spotted you and ran towards you. People instantly crowded around you, asking questions about your relationship.

"Peace?! Peace?! Is Harry cheating on you?"

"Why is he dating you? Your so fucking ugly!"

"Harry would be better with me."
"Your roots are showing!"

A few girls grabbed at your jacket, stopping you from moving.

A petite blonde stepped in front of you.

"He could do so much better than you. Your fucking trash in the gutter." She snapped.

"Hun, I know he can do better, that's why he's not dating some bitch like you!" You smirked at her shocked face.

She was about to reply, when the whole crowd started screaming and squealing.

Your eyes locked with jade ones as Harry made his way to you. The girls holding your jacket instantly dropped their hands by their sides.

"No I can't do better. I've already got Peace, and if that's such a problem then do me a favour and shut up!" He grabbed your hand, bringing you closer to him. He kissed you sweetly, in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

You just smiled and kept your head down as he pushed through the crowds and towards the car.

A/n: sorry it took me so long to upload, love. If I get one more piece of homework, I'm actually gonna die. And btw everypony, YES requests are  open.

Kayahxx