His sister/brother causes your breakup

Harold:

Gemma had never liked you. She didn't care if you knew or not.

You guys were currently at Anne and Robin's as they'd invited you over for lunch.

Robin had to pop out quickly to buy some honey glazed ham. He left as soon as Anne realised she didn't have any. She turned into a right nightmare when everything wasn't perfect.

You were sitting on Harry's lap, whilst Anne prepared the rest of the lunch.

The TV was on, but you weren't paying attention. You kept catching Gemma glaring at you out of the corner of your eye.

You squirmed under her glare and lightly tapped Harry's shoulder.

"Haz?" You whispered

"Yeah, babe?" He turned to face you.

"I'm just gonna use the toilet real quick. Okay?" You got up off of his lap and started to walk off.

"Baby?" He stopped you by grabbing your hand. "You alright?"

You only nodded in response. You gently tugged your hand and hurried to the bathroom.

As you walked off, you saw Gemma get up from her position on the sofa and walk over to Harry to show him something on her phone.

You closed the bathroom door behind you and did your business. You washed your hands and fixed up your hair.

You sighed loudly and smoothed down your top.

Finally over some of your nerves, you opened the door and walked back into the living room.

Harry got up immediately, once he saw you. His usual bright green eyes were now dark and chilling.

"So was this your plan, yeah?" He asked, coldly.

"What?" You were very confused.
"Get out." He muttered.

"Harry what the-"

"Get out!" He yelled. Anne ran out of the kitchen, startled by the commotion.

Harry grabbed your wrist and tugged you towards the front door.

He bent down to pick up your shoes and your coat. He shoved them in your hand and opened the front door.

"Harry! What the fuck!?" You yelled.

You heard Anne shouting behind him to let you go, but he ignored her protests.

"Why don't you run along and go find that dickhead you've been fucking behind my back!" He spat.

"You think I'm cheating?!" You shouted.

"Don't play dumb. Gemma showed me everything." He shoved you out of the house.

"She's lying!" You spat. "Why would I fucking cheat on you?!"

"Liar." You heard Gemma mumble.

"I fucking love you, idiot. I would never cheat!"

Harry pushed you back, roughly, and slammed the door in your face.

You put your shoes on and shrugged on your coat.

You took out your phone and called your best friend.

"Hey. Mind if I crash at your house for a bit?" You wiped away a stray tear.

"Course not, you idiot." Y/b/f/n laughed. "Did something happen?"

"I'll tell you later. Just come and get me. Please." By now you were full on crying.

"Babe! Don't cry! Where are you?"

"Anne and Robin's" you sniffed.

You both exchanged your goodbyes, and hung up. Within five minutes, y/b/f/n arrived and it took all of your energy to persuade her not to go inside and kill Harry.

"Let's just go." You said.

"You were too good for him anyway."

You felt your neck for the locket that Harry had given you on your two year anniversary and placed it on the steps.

You placed it neatly in the centre of the step before following y/b/f/n to the car.