A/N

Helloooooooooooo.

So, quick question. A little while ago I did a 'His child doesn't like you' series, and quite a lot of you wanted a part four. Some of you wanted me to turn it into a fanfic. So, should I a) do a part four b) do a fanfic or c) Leave it as it is.

Also, recently, I've had writers block for  ages, and I find it really hard to continue writing anything. Overtime, my depression has gotten to a stage where I find it hard to get out of bed, but it's unfair on you guys and people that have requested imagines via PM.

So, as a result, I've decided to get a co-writer 🎉🎉.

If you don't hate me right now for taking so long to update, and you'd like to write with me, all you have to do is PM me a segment of what you think is your best imagine.

Every week, I'll choose a new co-writer (or two. It depends how many people are willing to do this)

If you write an imagine, I'll  dedicate it to you and put the name of the next writer at the end of the imagine. REMEMBER, I love all of you guys so much! You guys vote all the time, and that always puts a smile on my face and your comments are jokes. If I get a bit big-headed, just slap me through the comments and remind me that I'm a psychopath who is in love with chocolate.

My friend is going through a Justin Bieber phase as of now, so she's told me to include him. So basically whatever imagine you send me, can contain ANYONE. Even...*gulp* Justin

She said, and I quote 'I refuse to be a belieber because I'm not THAT into him. But I'm not gonna be a fan either, because fans are irritating and fake. He's so annoying, though. I mean, his glo up was SERIOUSSSSS, and I like company and purpose, but no. He's still a little shit.' 😂😂😂

You'll only get the thing about 'fans' if you're actually a member of a fandom e.g Directioners, beliebers, Lovatics, harmonisers/harmonizers and such.

Anywhooooooooo, I'm really excited for this whole co-writer thing, AND I can't wait to see if you guys want me to do a part four or a fanfic.

I love you hoes and I'll see ya later
~ Kayah