He cheats (H and N)

Niall:

Niall had practically begged you to come to this party with him, and even before you stepped through the front door, you wanted to go home.

You were wearing a short black dress that hugged your curves perfectly. Your hair and make up was on point.

"Have a drink, sweetheart." the bartender put a pretty, pink cocktail in front of you.

"Thanks. I need it." You sighed.

You knew the bartender through a mutual friend in high school.

"So..." he wiggled his eyebrows "A little birdie told me that you've got a new boyfriend. He better be treating you right." He said, sternly.

"Who? Niall? Yeah he's amazing." You smiled.

"Good. I don't wanna see you get hurt..." he trailed off and clenched his jaw at a sight behind you.

You spun around on your barstool and gasped.

Niall was on the dance floor heavily making out with some skanky red-head.

The bartender put his hand on your shoulder.

"He's not worth it." He said, but you shrugged him off.

You walked towards them and poured your drink down the back of the girl's dress. You continued walking away, but turned your head to see her reaction.

She pulled away from Niall and started squealing. She then stomped off in the direction of the toilets.

You pushed through the sweaty crowds, until you came to the exit.

Once you were out, you walked up the road until you came to Niall's car.

You took out your spare set of keys and scratched along the doors and the bonnet of the car.

You keyed in your initials on the bonnet and slit his tires.

Feeling a sense of relief, you called y/b/f/n to come and get you.

Around ten minutes later, she pulled up beside you.

"I've got eggs." She smiled, mischievously

You smiled and took the eggs from her. You got in the passenger seat and rolled down your window. She revved her engine, and as she started to drive, you pelted the car with eggs.

You rolled up your window and sighed in happiness.

"Better?" Y/b/f/n asked

"Better." You smiled

Harry

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!" You yelled.

You had just walked in on Harry and Tay-whore both shirtless, and heavily making out.

"Babe, I'm sorry." Harry walked towards you.

"Don't gimme that bullshit!" You hissed "I am so sick and tired of this." You massaged your temples.

"Sick and tired of what?" He asked.

"Babe, please answer me." His voice sounded small.

"This!" You shouted. " I'm sick and tired of this, Harry."

"Y/n, don't do this-" he began

"Listen, it's not his fault he needed a way out." Taylor spoke up.

"Don't listen to her. She means nothing to me." He spat

You looked between the two of them. You walked up to Taylor, painfully slow.

Her smirk washed off of her face once you got closer.

You raised your hand and put it on her shoulder. You smiled sweetly.

"I've always hated you." You slapped her across the face and watched as she stumbled back.

She charged towards you, but you grabbed the back of her neck and kneed her in the stomach.

She grabbed at the air, trying to hit you. You pinned both of her arms behind her back with one hand and used your free hand to grab the back of her head.

You whacked her head on the coffee table a couple times, before you felt yourself being held back.

"Get the fuck out!" You screamed at her. She clutched her bleeding nose and scurried out of the front door.

You roughly shrugged Harry off.

"Leave." You said calmly

"W-what?"

"Did I stutter?! LEAVE!" You yelled.

He was quiet for a minute.

"No." He said

"Excuse me?!" You glared at him.

"I'm not leaving. I love you." He walked up to you.

"If you can look me in the eye and tell me that you don't love me, then I'll leave. I won't bother you ever again." His eyes were glossed over with tears.

"I..." You trailed off.

You remembered how much you loved him, all the fun you had together. Then you remembered today. How hurt you were and how you couldn't risk it again.

"I'm sorry Harry." You sighed. "I don't love you." You bowed your head, but you still heard him sniff.

"I guess this is goodbye then?" His voice cracked.

You could only bring yourself to nod. Your head was still bowed, as you didn't want him to see the tears in your eyes.

He walked to the front door, and you immediately missed his warmth and presence.

You heard the door open and close, and only then was when you completely lost it.

You grabbed the picture of you and Harry, the day he asked you out, and hurled it at the wall. You heard the glass smash.

You fell onto the sofa and cried like never before.

You knew you had to let him go though. To avoid it happening again. You knew people cheated, but you didn't expect it to be the man you loved.