His child doesn't like you (H)

Harry part 2

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked.

"I need a favour." You replied bluntly.

Liam glanced at you cautiously before stepping aside to let you in. You hung up your coat and placed your handbag on the coffee table.

"So...?" He started

"I'm pregnant." You sighed

"Why are you upset? That's great-"
"Harry threw me out."

"What?! Why?! Wait, slow down. Start from the beginning y/n." He led you to the sofa, to sit down.

You told him the story from start to finish, including what you said to Darcy about Taylor. You watched his emotions change rapidly as you spoke.

"How can Harry let a fifteen year old speak to you like that? You're, like, double her age."

"I'm not that old Li." You giggled

He laughed along with you, but you noticed him staring at your lips. You were about to ask him what was wrong, when your phone buzzed in your pocket.

"Is that him?" Liam asked, his voice tainted with anger.

"Yeah...it is." You sighed.

"Give it here."

You handed him your phone and he answered it.

He went into one of the bedrooms and shut the door firmly. So much for eavesdropping.

After about ten minutes, the shouting stopped and Liam came out of the room, red faced and worn out.

"What happened?" You jumped up from the sofa.

"He wants to see you-to apologise." Liam ran a hand through his hair.

"He said Darcy told him what really happened. Apparently she couldn't stop crying when she saw how upset Harry was."

"Yeah, right." You rolled your eyes.

"She wasn't crying when she called me a lying, cheating, gold-digging bitch!" You spat.

"Y/n." He sighed. "Give him a chance. Just one, if you still hate him after that, then I'll leave you alone."

"Ugh, whatever. Give me my phone." You muttered

He handed you your phone with a triumphant smirk.

You called Harry and he picked up on the first ring.

"What, Liam?" He snapped

"It's me."

"B-babe? Oh my God, are you okay? Where are you? Why did Liam answer your phone before? Are you at his now?-"

"Harry!" You interrupted his list of constant questions. "You said that you wanted to see me."

"Yeah...um, Darc told me what happened. Baby I'm so sorry! All I wanna do is make it up to you."

"You weren't saying that when I was trying to explain everything."

"I know. It's just...I feel horrible that me and Taylor aren't together. I feel like she'll hate me if I do one thing that she doesn't like." He sounded like he was crying

"I'm sorry Haz. I know you only want the best for her, I just felt like you didn't care." You picked a loose thread on your top.

"Of course I care! Babe please don't shut me out." He pleaded. "I love you."