How he asks you out (Harry)

Harry:

"Yes Leah. Look, I told you, when I find her I'll call you straight away okay? Alright. Bye" you hung up the phone and threw it into the passenger seat of your car. Your niece Miami didn't come home after visiting her friend Jordyn. Her mum, your sister Leah, called you in a panicked state asking when you last saw her.

You'd already circled Jordyn's three times to see if she was just leaving.

"Thirteen. You mumbled. "The girl is trusted at thirteen?! My backside was at home helping with dinner at thirteen." You grumbled.

You continued past Jordyn's house in the direction of the park. You adjusted your box braids to one side as you strained your eyes to catch even a glimpse of your troublesome niece.

Fed up and way too hot for comfort, you parked your car, grabbed your keys and phone and entered the park. You scrolled through your contacts and landed on Miami's name. Trying again for what seemed like the millionth time you called her, yet again you got her voicemail.

*Hey! It's Miami Peters! Sorry I couldn't answer your call. I'm obviously having waaaaay too much fun. So leave a message!*

You sighed in frustration tugging at your braids. Finally reaching your breaking point you began to ask people around you if they'd seen Miami.

After being repeatedly ignored you gave up. You slumped on the nearest bench praying that your sister had better luck.

"Yeah, I know it's stupid but she really irritates me sometimes." Your head whipped in the direction of the voice, seeing none other than your niece. Your feet were operating before your brain and you found yourself speed-walking towards her.

"Miami Joanne Peters where the hell were you?!" You screamed

"I left Jordyn's 'cause she was being a bitc- a cow." She quickly corrected herself before she got another scolding.

"I don't care if you two had some stupid, pointless argument you never and I mean never go somewhere without telling me or your mum! Where the hell is your phone?!" You yelled, throwing your hands up in exasperation.

"Well, I left it at Jordyn's to charge but Harry-"

"Who the fuck is Harry?!" You interrupted.

"Erm aunty y/n Harry's been standing here the entire time." She gestured towards the guy standing next to her, who you'd only just noticed.

"So you go off with a fucking stranger, but yet you can't remember to charge your phone?!"

You looked towards this 'Harry' person and did the biggest double take of your life.

"H-Harry Styles?!" You asked in disbelief

Your niece laughed but shut up when you fixed her a cold glare.

"Thank you. For y'know looking after her." You smiled warmly at him.

"No problem. I was just about to give your niece my phone to call someone."

You smiled again as thanks.

"Miami. Go and wait in the car." You gave her the keys and watched her saunter towards the park exit.

"I'm really sorry...?" Harry began
"Y/n." You stated.

He smiled. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

Your cheeks heated up, but thankfully it didn't show.

"I would offer to take a photo, but I'd rather spend the day together instead." He grinned. "So what do you say? Can I have the complete honour of taking you out to eat?"

Come again?! Did Harry fucking Styles just ask me out?! You thought. You snapped out of your mental debate and finally answered.

"Yeah. I'd love to!" You replied.

He kissed your cheek and walked away, but not. Before he slipped you a piece of paper. Grinning like an idiot, you read the note.

Can't wait for tomorrow! Don't worry, your niece has my number. See you soon
~H

You were puzzled as you hadn't even seen him write the note, but you were happy nonetheless. You skipped back to your car thinking of different outfits, completely ignoring the strange looks you were getting. After all you were the one with the really hot date.