Steamy studio session (H)

(Your outfit is the picture above)

Harry and the boys had been at the studio since 8 in the morning, and it was now 2 pm. You knew that Harry hated the food they served at the studio, so you stopped off at GBK (gourmet burger kitchen) and grabbed him some food.

You rolled your windows down and let the cool Californian sunshine warm up your skin. The boys came out to LA to record some songs instead of their usual studio in London. You didn't complain though. How could you? It was warm everyday, which meant you could get your tan on, compared to London everyone was super sweet and you got to spend more time with Harry.

Once you got to the studio, you parked up near the front and got out. The paparazzi immediately shoved their cameras in your face, asking random questions about the boys and you and Harry's relationship. You smiled and waved and answered a few questions, before buzzing in to the studio. You were warmly greeted by the receptionist, Susanne.

"Afternoon y/n! Here to see Haz I presume." She smiled

"Hey Suzy! Yeah, I just brought him something to eat. You know how fussy he is." You playfully rolled your eyes, before heading off to find the boys.

You came to a stop outside of a room that you could clearly hear someone playing one of your favourite songs.

"...but I just don't know. Where do broken hearts go?" You quietly pushed the door open, only to see the boys lounging around, throwing random papers at each other.

"So! This is what you lot call recording, yeah?" You placed a hand on your hip.

Harry jolted up from the sofa.

"Hey babe! What are you doing here?" He lightly kissed your cheek.

"I got you something to eat." You handed him the bag.

"Shit! How did I forget about the food!" Niall jumped over Louis and sprinted down the hall.

Louis stretched and yawned before giving you a quick hug. He yanked Liam up and both of them sauntered down the hall.

You laughed at the idiots that are your best friends, before turning back to Harry.

"That was sweet of you babe." He pecked your lips.

"What can I say? I've always been really sweet." You giggled, wrapping you arms around his neck. He began to kiss you sweetly, which turned into a full make out session.

"How long till the boys get back?" You whispered.

"Don't worry about that, baby." He motioned for you to jump and sat you down on the desk.

He pushed up your pale pink skirt and slowly ran his hands up and down your thighs. He snaked his hands up the back of your top, and in one swift motion, he unhooked your bra. He slid it out through your sleeve and chucked it somewhere over his shoulder.

He rolled up your top and began to kiss down your chest. He took your left nipple in his mouth whilst massaging your right one.

"Harry." You moaned softly, tugging his hair.

He blew on your already wet nipple, instantly making it hard.

He went back to your lips, attacking them passionately but fiercely.

You took the opportunity to take off his shirt. You lightly traced his butterfly tattoo and felt him tense under you. His hard on poked your inner thigh as you continued to trace his tattoos.

He hooked his fingers underneath the fabric of your already soaked panties.

"Lace, huh?" He teased.