He's your brother's best friend *requested*

Requested by  1Narry1Liam1Louis

"Dani!" Your brother, Travis, yelled from downstairs.

"What?!" You yelled back.

You were sitting cross-legged on your bed. You were wearing a black and white fluffy jumper and black shorts. Nothing extravagant, just some normal, casual clothes.

"What?!" You shouted again, when you realised he didn't reply the first time.

"Lord, I don't know why you gave me such a dumb brother." You mumbled.

You heaved yourself off the bed and made your way downstairs.

"Travis, what the fuc- Niall?!" Your brother raised his eyebrows at you.

"Hey, Dani!" Niall smiled

"Dannica, I need you to grab me and Neil something from the basement." He threw his arm around Niall's shoulder.

"So you called me from upstairs, when you're downstairs, to go and get something from the basement, which is downstairs, when you could've got it yourself?!"

"Yep." He replied.

You rolled your eyes and caught Niall's gaze whilst doing so.

You quickly looked down, feeling your cheeks heat up.

"I'll be quick." You muttered

"Yeah, yeah." Your brother waved you off, turning his back on you to do something else.

Still feeling Niall's gaze still on you, you became very self-conscious .

You rushed towards the basement door and hurried down the stairs. You flipped the light switch on and looked for whatever it was that your brother wanted. You spotted a few crates of beer and with a very loud sigh, you lifted up one of the crates.

"Shit!" You hissed. You gripped the crate in both hands.

"Need some help?" You looked up to see Niall leaning on the wall by the bottom of the stairs.

"I-If you don't mind." You attempted to crack a smile. He walked over to you, silently, and took the crate with one hand.

He placed it by the bottom of the stairs and walked back towards you.

"Y'know me and your brother have been friends for ages, right?" He asked.

"Yeah..." You played with your fingers, anxiously.

"Well there's something that I want to do, but he'll be pissed if he finds out." He said.

"What?" Your head shot up "What's wrong?!"

Niall didn't reply. Instead, he walked up to you until your chests were practically touching.

He cupped your face lightly, lifted your head, and kissed you. His lips were soft, but firm.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss.

You both pulled away, breathless and grinning like idiots.

"How about I take the beautiful lady out for a proper meal, hmm?" He slipped his hand into yours. "My treat." He whispered.

You nodded. "I'd love that."

He pecked your lips one more time before returning to the crate of beer. He picked it up and turned to you.

"Don't tell your brother yet. He'll kill me before I even have the chance (chònce) to take you out." He bit his lip.

"Boy, get your ass upstairs and help me with these damn crates!" You placed your hands on your hips. "I've got a hot date." You said, as you walked past him.