He stereotypically insults you (Liam)

Liam:

You inwardly sighed as you heard the high pitched giggles and gruff chuckles mingled together to form the group of people that you hate more than life.

You were only in year 11, but you felt as if you'd been in this hell they called school your whole life.

You dared to turn your head to face them and made eye contact with the worst one of them all. Liam Payne. You'd never spoken to Liam before, but you knew that he was an over-confident all round douchebag. Every girl in your school would drop their panties even if he just gave them a glance, well all of them apart from you obviously.

You sensed several people behind you, so cautiously you turned around

"Oh hey it's Godzilla gorilla!" Sophia, Liam's girlfriend, snickered.

"Ha. Ha. You're so funny you dumb cross-eyed bitch." You spat.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" She hissed

"What's wrong princess? Scared?" You smiled

"I'm not fucking scared! After all, I know practically everyone in in this school. I can and I will turn everyone against you." She snarled

"Puh-lease a scrawny white bitch like you? I'll just blow you over darling." You sneered

Sophia gasped and raised her hand to slap you, but Liam quickly pulled her arm down.

"Babe, don't worry. She can say a lot of shit, but at the end of the day you can go home and say 'hey, dad!' You think she can do that?"

Sophia smiled and opened her mouth to speak, but you abruptly cut her off.

"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" You stepped closer to Liam.

"Aww c'mon now, don't take it to heart. I was just stating the truth. Be honest, your dad is probably making more baby mamas as we speak." He laughed along with his friends but his eyes were glossy, as if he was on the verge of crying.

"Actually, dickhead, my dad is at home planning his mum's funeral!" You let a tear roll down your cheek, and Liam instantly looked regretful.

"Y/n i-"

"Save it. I don't want to know what shit excuse you've got." You stormed past them, brushing Sophia's shoulder as you went.

You kicked open the bathroom door and hurried into one of the cubicles. You locked the door and silently cried (obviously you didn't sit on them nasty ass toilets tho) as you thought of your grandmother, your dad but for some reason you thought of Liam the most.

Overwhelmed by anger, you repeatedly kicked the door muttering strings of curse words that came to mind when you thought of Liam. The main door to the toilets opened, and your kicking ceased. The heavy door slammed, causing an echo throughout the room. You turned to adjust the strap on your back and ripped off several sheets of tissue.

"Y/n?" You froze. It was Liam.

"I know you're in here y/n. I just w-wanted to e-explain." He stammered.

"I'm not leaving until you hear me out." He said, leaning against the cubicle door.

You forcefully unlocked the door and walked straight towards the sink.

"Y/n, please?" He lightly touched your arm, but you shrugged him off.

"I would never say anything like that about someone, ever. Sophia dared me to." He scratched the back of his neck, anticipating your answer.

"Bullshit!" You spat "That doesn't give you an excuse to go around telling people-"

"She's been blackmailing me since last month." He mumbled

You scoffed. "Yeah right."

"I'm serious...she found out that I'd been doing drugs for a while, and she said she would ruin me! Imagine how my parents would feel if they found out that their golden boy had done drugs!" He threw his hands up in frustration.

"I mean it with all my heart when I say I'm sorry y/n. I just can't let my parents down."

"Look, we'll sort out that bitch Sophia, but in the meantime let's start again yeah?" You felt sorry for Liam as you knew that Sophia could be a real bitch.

"What do you mean?" He turned to you with glossy eyes.

"I mean, I'm y/n, nice to meet you!" You beamed, holding out your hand

Liam sniffed, which was followed by a short chuckle. "Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Liam." He shook your hand.

"Well Liam, I think you and I are going to get along just fine."

"I hope so too." You linked your arm with his and you left the toilets together. You strolled past a fuming Sophia and burst into fits of giggles once you reached the end of the hallway.