His child doesn't like you (H)

His child from a previous relationship doesn't like you.

Thank you so much NightNiallHoran1 for the idea. I've been addicted to Life unexpected recently, and that also inspired me to do this imagine.

----------------------------------------------------

"Baby stop!" You giggled. Harry refused to stop tickling you, until you said that he was your favourite.

"I would but...you still haven't said that I'm your favourite." He poked your stomach.

"Okay. Okay, your my favourite!" You squealed. He stopped tickling you, and wrapped his toned arms around your waist.

He rocked both of you side to side whilst planting sweet kisses on your neck.

He lifted up your chin and passionately kissed you. The kiss got more heated as he slid his hands up your top. He placed you on the island in the middle of the kitchen, when the doorbell rang, stopping both of you in your tracks.

Harry groaned before waking off to answer the door.

"Darcy?!"

"Hey dad!" A blonde girl with piercing green eyes threw her arms around Harry, before waking in.

"Hey Darc

"Hey Darc. I didn't realise you were coming today. Aren't you supposed to be coming next week?"

"Yeah, but mom's on vacation with Calvin." Her American accent rang clear as day, as she popped her bubble gum.

You quickly hopped off the island and pretended to be busy in the kitchen.

Darcy dumped her suitcase by the front door and walked towards the kitchen.

"Daddy, have you got any foo- never mind!" She stopped in her tracks as she spotted you.

"So, my dad's still going out with the help, huh?" She smiled smugly.

"Is your mum still writing songs about him?" Now it was your turn to be smug.

"Whatever." She scoffed "Don't you have someone else to bitch to?" She grabbed a glass from the cupboard, and poured herself a drink.

"Darcy, you're fifteen! You've had a problem with me and your dad's relationship since you found out about it!" You yelled

"So?" She calmly shrugged.

"That was two years ago! Two years!"

"Well maybe if you were less of a cheating, gold-digging, lying bitch, then people would actually like you!" She flashed a fake smile before rolling her eyes.

"You are just like your mother! You don't get one thing your way and you turn into a total brat! What is your actual problem with me?! Stop wearing your ass as a hat, your not that fucking special just because your mum's made a lot of money writing bullshit about your dad, and then screeching into a microphone!" You were absolutely livid by now. Darcy was about to speak, when she was cut off.

"Y/n?" Harry looked mad. Really mad

"Harry, I lost my temper, but did you not hear the things she was saying-"

"I don't fucking care if she told you that your backside is too big. No one speaks to my daughter like that!"

"I was defending myself!" You screamed.

"Take your shit and get out." He spat

"Excuse me?! So your child can call me a lying, cheating bitch, but when I say shit about your ex, I'm the bad guy?!"

"I said take your damn shit and get out!" He shouted, making the vein in his neck stand out.

You scoffed "Nice to know you care about, at least, one of your kids."

"What?" Harry looked shocked.

"I was gonna tell you over dinner, but...I'm pregnant. To be honest Harry, I don't want you in my baby's life if you believe I'd attack your daughter for no reason." You shrugged on your coat and headed for the door.

"W-wait, what? Babe you can't be serious. I want- no I need to be in this baby's life. Y/n, don't do this, I'm sorry." He grabbed your wrist.

You shook him off and looked back at Darcy, who was smiling and waving.

"Bye Harry." You mumbled. You slammed the door behind you.

It wasn't Darcy's fault that she was like that. Taylor's her mum, obviously she's got some traits of the devil in her.

You continued walking until you saw the one person that would be able to help.

"Y/n?" He looked shocked as he leaned on the door frame.

"Hi Liam."