What he does for Valentine's day

Liam:

Liam usually makes you leave work early so that he could spoil you. He left you cute notes about how much he loved you. He scattered rose petals around the house, leading to the bathroom. When you got there, there would be a hot bath overflowing with bubbles and a overly excited Liam handing you a glass of champagne. You both had a long soak and and giggled about absolutely nothing. Valentine's day was one of your favourite holidays with Liam. Hands down.

Harry:

Harry was literally a bundle of sugar on Valentine's day. He made you all sorts of sweet treats, including chocolate covered strawberries, mini heart shaped chocolate cakes, meringue and of course you guys popped open a bottle of bubbly. Harry would then find the most cheesy rom-com for you guys to watch. You guys never watched the movie though. You usually threw popcorn at each other, cuddled and gave each other random sweet kisses.

Niall:

Niall loved to take you out, whether it was ice-skating or a top notch restaurant. He took you for a drive around Central London and practically dragged you on the London eye with him. He waited until you got to the top before he got down on one knee and poured out his heart. He slipped the ring on your finger and sealed the deal with a kiss.

Louis:

Louis was a cheeky little shit. Especially on Valentine's. He spent the whole day cooking and doing other crazy activities with you. You guys lounged around the pool, talking about your future together and making jokes that Harry wouldn't even laugh at. At night, Louis would hide a little package in your bedroom, which normally consisted of lingerie.
"Wear this for me, babe." Is all he would say before you guys went at it for hours.

A/n: Happy Valentine's day guys!!! It's 23:40 in London rn, and I could not be anymore bored than I already am.