He gets pissed at you *REQUESTED*

Requested by @Lialah_13
*He gets mad at you for helping someone who previously sabotaged your relationship. He breaks up with you and then apologises*

Your PoV

"Harry, I don't get what your problem is! Seriously!"

He groaned and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"My problem, Delialah, is that you helped her. After everything she did to you!"

"Sorry for not standing by and watching her suffer." You rolled your eyes.

"Watch her suffer?" He scoffed. "She ruined our entire relationship! Does that mean nothing to you?!" He yelled

"Uh. Duh." You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Is that it?! 'Uh. Duh' You know what?!"

"What, Harry?! What?!-"

"We're done!" He cut you off, grabbed his keys and roughly brushed past you.

"What the..." You trailed off as you mumbled incoherently. You spun around and faced Harry.

"Just what are you trying to do to me?" You spat.

He ignored you and continued searching in the small, glass dish for his keys.

He grabbed them and glanced briefly in your direction.

"Until you get your priorities right, I'm leaving." He said.

"Boy, if you don't..." You trailed off, and looked for something to knock the common sense back into this boy's head.

"Actually. Y'know what?!" You asked

"What, Delialah?" He asked, sarcasm annoyingly evident in his voice.

"Leave. And don't bring your stupid ass back here until you're ready to apologise." You folded your arms and spoke in a very calm manner.

He scoffed a walked out. He slammed the door loudly behind him.

"Dumb ass." You mumbled.

You unplugged your phone from the charger and called one of your good friends to come over and binge watch Empire with you.

Around 45 minutes later, there was a loud, consistent knocking on your front door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" You yelled, slightly agitated.

"He said what?!" She (he) yelled

You laughed lightly at her (his) outburst.

"He threw a fucking hissy fit because I helped Jay."

"I'm sorry, you did what?!" After everything she did to you?!" Y/f/n exclaimed.

"Shut up. You sound like Harry." You tutted.

"Well yeah. He has a point." She (he) pulled out a pack of gum from her (his) back pocket, popped a piece out, and chomped on it. Loudly.

"Do you mind?" You snapped.

"Yes. Actually, I do. Harry's being a drama queen and you're being Miss Stubborn 2016. If you ask me-" She (he) paused to blow a bubble, then slowly watched it deflate. "He needs to apologise and you need to accept it."

"But-"

Y/f/n held up her (his) hand in front of your face.

"No buts. If he apologises and it's genuine, then don't go all mum-mode and lecture him about this and that." She (he) waved her (his) hands in the air.

"I don't do that..." You picked at a loose thread on your sleeve.

"Erm, yes. You do. You're all like 'I forgive you, but don't do this, and don't do that.'"

You huffed and rolled your eyes.

"And that's a problem, because...?" You asked.

"Well-" y/f/n started, but was cut off by a loud banging on the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" Y/f/n pulled a face.

Just then, the door opened, and the devil himself walked in.

"Harry." You said, curtly.

"Hey, Delialah." He ran a hand through his hair (JUST PRETEND HE STILL HAS LONG HAIR, OKAY? OKAY)

"What do you want?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

Y/f/n pinched your arm and twisted it. You yelped in pain and rubbed the spot on your arm.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes flickered with worry. "Are you Okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. Yeah fine." You replied.

There was a heavy, awkward silence that filled the room shortly after.

"Babe, look, I'm sorry I over-reacted earlier. I just...I didn't want her to take advantage of you again." He jingled his keys in his hand as he spoke.

"Yeah, I know, but did you have to-" y/f/n cut you off by pinching you. Again.

You moved slightly to your right to block Harry's view. You twisted her (his) skin and pressed into it with your nails. You heard her (him) hiss in pain.

"Harry." You sighed. "I know that you were just being protective, but do you realise that you practically dumped me?!"

"I know-"

"You were willing to throw this entire relationship away because I helped someone!"

"I know-"

"Well sorry for being a hospitable person- did you say 'I know' ?!" You did a double-take.

"Like, twice." Y/f/n said from behind you.

"Delialah, I'm sorry." He slowly walked towards you. "I'm sorry that I over-reacted. I'm sorry that I was being a dick. Most of all, I'm sorry that I said I'd leave you." He was merely five inches away from you.

"I would be really fucking stupid if I ever left you." He said.

You laughed lightly. "Yeah. I know."

Y/f/n slowly got up. "Well, I can hear absolutely no one calling me, but I'm still gonna go." She (he) got up and walked towards the front door. She (he) turned around to face you, and mouthed 'be nice' over Harry's shoulder.

You mentally rolled your eyes, but plastered a smile on your face, nonetheless.

"Babe?" Harry took your warm hands in his cold ones. "I'm sorry."

He brought his hands up to your face and gently cupped it. He gently kissed you and placed his hands on your waist.

You pulled away and smiled.

"So...has her royal highness forgiven me?" He smirked.

"Yes. She has, but she's sentencing you to a week on the sofa. (couch)" You smiled.

Harry groaned as you laughed. "Fair enough." He sighed.

"But until then, we can binge watch whatever you want and eat whatever crap you feel like eating." He kissed the back of your hands.

"Okay, lover boy. Go choose a movie and I'll make some popcorn."

BASICALLY, YEAH. I'M SO MAD AT WATTPAD RN. I HAD TWO OTHER CHAPTERS IN MY DRAFTS AND WHAT HAPPENS? Oh yes, it fucking deletes. Okay, fuck you too Wattpad. ANYWAY. DID YOU LOT SEEEEEEEEEEE THE TEA. JUSTIN DEACTIVATED AND SELENA APOLOGISED ON SC 😂😂. But I seriously can't believe he deactivated. He chose a seventeen year old over his fans. I don't give a FUCK that he liked some vid before deactivating, he still stirred up a lot of shit. Saying 'I love my Beliebers' doesn't solve shit. AND CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY SELENA APOLOGISED!! She was like 'what I said was selfish' and something else. UH, NO IT WASN'T SELFISH. YOU STOOD UP FOR YOUR EX'S SUPPORTERS AFTER HE BASICALLY TREATED THEM LIKE SHIT. Listen, hoeleena, get your head out of Justin's ass before it's too late.

ANYWHORE, that's all. Bai.😘