His sister/brother causes your breakup pt 2

Harreh:

"So who's single at the moment?" The interviewer asked.

You watched as Niall, Louis and Harry raised their hands.

"Harry?! I thought you and y/n were dating." The interviewer looked confused.

"Well-" Harry started, but y/b/f/n switched the TV off.

"Oi!" You yelled. "I was watching that."

"Y/n..." y/b/f/n sighed.

You rolled your eyes, waiting for the lecture you were about to receive.

"I know it's only been a couple days, but you can't keep doing this to yourself. It's not healthy!"

"I'm not doing anything!" You huffed.

"So watching interviews and performances of your ex-boyfriend and his band mates is nothing?" She (or he) asked.

"Whatever." You mumbled.

"Get dressed." Y/b/f/n demanded.

"...Why?" You asked.

"Because. I said so." She shrugged.

You kissed your teeth and hauled yourself off of the bed.

You showered and brushed your teeth and hair. You put on a casual outfit; white high-waisted jeans, a white crop top and a black and white Aztec cardigan.

You put your hair up and put on a pair of diamond studs.

As you were sliding the back of the earring on, y/b/f/n name walked in.

"You look cute." She said.

"Well considering I don't know where we're going, I didn't know whether I should dress up or down." You sassed.

"Alright!" She held up her hands in defence.

She checked the time on her phone.

"Shit! We have to go!" She ushered you out of the room. You grabbed your converse and watched as y/b/f/n grabbed her car keys and her jacket.

She pulled your sleeve and dragged you to the car.

"Where are we going?" You whined.

"To the North pole." She got in the drivers side.

You tutted, but still got in.

---------------------------------------------------

The drive lasted for around an hour and y/b/f/n still hadn't given you any proper answers.

She parked outside of a large building. Based on how it looked, you assumed it was a studio.

Y/b/f/n got out of the car and you followed suit.

"Erm, y/b/f/n, why are we here?"  You slammed the car door shut.

She ignored you and walked towards a small door at the side of the building.

She knocked a few times then turned to you.

"C'mon! We don't have all day!" She tapped her foot, impatiently.

You huffed and walked up to her.

You turned your back to the door and looked around the car park. You did a double take when you saw a car that looked exactly like Harry's.

"Y/b/f/n?" You slapped her arm lightly.      "Isn't that Harry's car...?" You turned to face her, but she stopped listening ages ago.

Instead, she was exchanging whispers with a young red-head.

She said a few more words, then she faced you.

"Let's go." She said

"Go where!?" You yelled

She gave you a death stare and sighed

"It's a surprise."

"Whatever..." You mumbled

You followed her inside and closed the small door behind you.

You followed her down several corridors before she stopped in front of another door, but this one was slightly larger.

She opened the door, without knocking, and stood in the middle of the room.

"Ahem." She cleared her throat.

Four pairs of eyes locked on the pair of you, and suddenly everything clicked.

"I can't believe you right now, y/b/f/n!" You yelled

"Y/n..." She started

"No! Save your bullshit excuses!" You turned on your heel and stormed out.

You were halfway down the corridor when someone grabbed your arm and spun you around.

Your eyes locked with those jade ones that you knew too well.

"What do you want!?" You hissed.

"You have a lot of cheek speaking to me like that, especially after what you did!" He spat.

"What I did!? What about what you did!?" You yanked your hand out of his grip.

He gave a low chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Well tell me what I did y/n." He crossed his arms over his chest.

"You believed that I would ever fucking cheat on you because of a bunch of photoshopped photos!"

"Well, they didn't look like photoshop when my sister showed me." He said

"Whatever, Harry." You scoffed. "I can't believe you'd think that I would stoop that low! I loved you! In fact, I still fucking love you!" You shouted

Harry remained silent, but still held your eye contact.

"Bye Harry." You turned away from him, but he spun you around again.

He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you towards him before you could object.

He pulled you in to a slow, passionate kiss. He slowly pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you too." He said

You rested your hands on his, which were still on your waist.

"If you say that it's fake, then it's fake. I just never thought Gem would try to sabotage our relationship."

"She hates me." You shrugged

"I'm sorry baby. If you don't want to take me back, then I understand." His voice was small and quiet.

"Haz..." You murmured.

"I'm so sorry, babe. Just give me one more chance!" He cupped your face.

You sighed and rolled your eyes playfully.

"If you fuck this up." You pointed at him. "You better sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life."

He hummed in agreement and kissed the top of your head.

"Don't be mad at y/b/f/n. She was just trying to help." He rested his hands on the small of your back, just above your bum.

"Yeah. I know." You waved your hand vaguely. "I'll deal with her later. In the meantime, you have an interview you need to finish."

"Yeah, about that..." He bit his lip, worriedly

"I'm sure you can get them to ask the question again." You laughed.

He pressed his lips to yours.

"I love you so much y/n Styles." He enveloped you in a hug.

"What!?" You did a double take.

"Nothing..." He rocked you side to side. "Nothing at all."

One Direction interracial imagines/Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें