Porcelain - A Marianas Trench/ Josh Ramsay fanfic

Chapter 1

I sat on my bed with my best friend Raine. We were spending the last night that I had in Ontario until I was moving to Vancouver.

"Cae, why do you have to move?" She asked. I swept my brown hair out of my eyes.

"I don't know. You know I don't want to, if I could I would stay here." I said. I picked at my black nail polish.

"I'm going to miss you." Raine started to get teary eyed. I pulled her into a hug.

"Raine, don't cry. I'm going to miss you too. So much. Just think, when I turn 18 and I get the money, I'm going to come right back here, right back home." I rubbed her back.

"I don't know how I'm going to survive senior year without you." She said.

"I don't know either, we can do it though, I know we can." I said.

"Okay babes, I'm getting tired, lets go to bed." Raine said pulling the covers over her.

"Kay sexy, night, love you." I said turning off my lamp. We would always call each other babes and sexy, I never knew why.

"Love you too." She said then snuggled into the blankets. I'm really going to miss this bitch.

-

My alarm went off at 6am. God, it's so early for a insomniac that got a hour of sleep last night. I shut it off quickly and dragged myself out of bed. I grabbed the clothes I had laid out the night before and went to the shower. I showered and did my makeup, which was basically foundation and eyeliner. I dried and straightened my hair. I put on skinny jeans, a warn out Michael Jackson shirt and red vans that I wear all the time. I grabbed all the stuff that I just used and put them in a box. Raine was sitting on my bed crying. I ran to her and plopped down on the bed.

"Raine Johnston, stop crying, I'll call you, and text you, and I'll even come to visit. It'll be okay." I said. Raine was always so emotional but this was a good reason to be. I was moving away from where I was born and raised.

"I know, it's just that I'll miss you Caelyn." She wiped under her eyes.

"I'll miss you too, just call whenever and I'll talk. I don't care if I'm at a funeral, I'll answer." I said. She smiled at me.

"I know you would, we have to go though, you have a long drive ahead of you." Raine said. I nodded and grabbed the last box and carried down the stairs. Raine was close behind me. I gave the box to the moving truck that was ready to go and I turned to Raine. "Bye babes." She squeezed me.

"Later sexy. Just remember, call me when you miss me and don't give a fuck about any shit people say." I hugged her. She laughed.

"Language!" My mom yelled. We ignored her.

"Same for you. I love ya pumpkin." Raine said.

"Love ya tomato." I let go and walked to the car. I sat in the passengers seat and shut the door. My mom got in the car and started to drive behind the moving truck.

"Here we go." My mom said. I ignored her and put in my music.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey looky here! New fanfic! Yay! Tell me if you like it! Kay byes!