Graduation Pt.2

"I would like to call Natalie Jayden Cooper up here" my heart starts to beat faster.

What's he doing!?

I step out of the crowd of grads and into the front and center of the stage.

Tegan gets down on one knee and starts to blush, hee opens a small box revelling a beautiful ring. Probably worth millions.

"Natalie Jayden Cooper, will you make me the happiest man on Earth- no in this Galaxy, and marry me?" My face grew red, I looked straight into Tegans eyes.

"Well..."

I thought for a second.

Just then Katie walked in from using the bathroom and had seen the pose Tegan was in and flipped out.

Her face grew red with anger and she stomps into thee stage. "I thought I told you more than enough that he was mine!" Katie yells at me.

St.dad walks on stage and stage her off the stage, leaving everyone in silence.

I took a quick glance at mum, she was joyfully crying. She was happy for me.

"My answer is, yes, Tegan I'll marry you!"

Tegan stands up from his pose and bear hugs me, while the crowd claps and cry's at the same time.

"I love you" I mumble into Tegans shoulder, "I love you to."

We walk back into formation and sit the rest of the graduation.

Tegan and I got a after party at my house in the backyard, my mother was pretty lose, so there was drinks there (alcohol).

And of course my sister was either, crying herself to sleep or fucking someone. I was hopping for the first one.

"Congrats on graduating and now engaged!" My aunt calls out swooping in for a bear hug.

"Thanks!" "Who's the lucky man?!" My aunt swoons, "him" I point to Tegan, "his name is Tegan Frye" I say. "Oh! He's handsome! You have a very very good futures ahead of you darling!" She says. "Thanks auntie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[TEGAN]

I was happy that Natalie said yes, later I would dance but right now I would play it cool. One of my buddies came up to me. He was from a different school.

"Hey dude! Congrats on graduating from high school! So who's the bird?" He asks, "Natalie Cooper" I point at Natalie. "Dude, she's pretty, and she also looks sturdy" he winks at me, "ok! Dude! She's not a toy! Don't think of her as one!"

"Ok, ok!" He through his hand up into the air and walks away.

~~~~~~~
[NATALIE]

It was after the graduation party, I walk upstairs to get this itchy dress off. When I hear noises in my sister's room.

I'm not walking in there.

My parents has went to drop off auntie. So I decided to yell "SHUT UP!" Once I yelled that there's wasn't even a pin needle drop for a sound.

I walked into my room and took off my dress and put on p.j.s I texted Tegan.

Me: movie night?
Fancèe: YAAAASSSS
Me: get down here
Fancèe: kk

***

Tegan came down and we watched a movie, I didn't know what genre or what it was called. I didn't care. I was spending time with my favorite person.

We both fell asleep watching the movie.

------------------

La Fini
Or 'The End'