Your The One That Keeps Me Going. Hint, Hint.

[TEGAN]

During the game, father and I were fighting. "Someday I'm going to grow up and settle down, Natalie is the one I want to do that with!" I fight. "You don't even know the girl! And this soon Tegan!" "She could go with anyone else if I hadn't spoken up!" "Your to young!" "You are to bossy!" "Your breaking up with her!" " how about for once, instead of being selfish be proud of me. Not everything is about you or basketball!" "I am not selfish" "then let me be with her!" "No!" "At least meet her!" "No! Your to young to know 'true love."

I shut up for a moment. "You remember Gorge Cooper?" "Yes, nice and very talented" "this is his sister I can't stop thinking about, she's almost exactly like him" "no" "meet her!?" "Fine, tomorrow afternoon. At 6" "You won't regret it!" "I'm regretting it already." My father says before looking back at the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[NATALIE]

The championship game was over. Tegan wasn't on much, he looked as if he was fighting with his father most of the time. Tegan and I pack up, and he drives a home. Once we get to my house, before he leaves he asks. "What are you doing tomorrow around 5:30,6?" "Nothing why?" He gives me a hug and I walk out of the car and he rolls down the window. "I want you to meet my parents" he says then puts his foot on the gas, and leaves.

WHAT!
Did I hear him correctly?!

I walk into the house stunned. "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!" Katie yells at me. "I HAD TO COOK FOR MYSELF!" "At least you know, I was getting scard." I reply, "ha-ha so funny, you were whoring around again, were you not?" "Totally, it was fuuuuun" "yuck, its disgusting what you do with men" "yup" I reply as I walk up stairs.

I text Tegan.

Me: did I hear you right? You want me to meet your parents.
My man: y-yes
Me: idk if I can do this at this time?
My man: why?
Me: don't you think it's alittle bit early?
My man: this is the only way to prove my father that your amazing.
Me: oh ok ill do it.
My man: ok! <3
Me: love you!
My man: love you to!

We say our good nights and fall asleep.

My dream.

"I do not approve of her! She is not welcome in this family ever again!" Tegans father yells. "Father so she doesn't know everything about basketball! She's better than that!" "No! She needs to know basketball from the back of her hand!"

I run outside of their house. They hate me! They really do! Hot tears are running down my cheeks as I run away to my house. I can't believe it! I run to my room shut my door and lay on my bed.

"Your a whore, wash your mouth bitch its dirty, I wonder how many fuckboys you have, probably alot. You love sucking on those cocks of other men every night, slut." Katie's words spit in my head over and over.

I wake up.

I was crying while I was sleeping? It was day time. Time to get up. I think to myself. I get up and change my cloths into something causal and walk downstairs.

" she's such a whore..... Oh ya my sister needs to grow up and become a real woman and not a slut-" Katie notices me and stops talking on the phone. "Your not going anywheres today, you have chores." " like I'm going to do YOUR chorse" I say then grab my wallet and walk out the door.

"GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE AND LISTEN TO ME BITCH!" She starts to flip, I just keep walking ignoring everything she is saying. My phone buzzez.

Babe: I see you
Me: kool, were are you.
Babe: I like my contact name.
Me: what is it?
Babe: babe
Me: no
Babe: I can see your phone!
Me: well its not.
Tomato: you seriously changed it to Tomato!?
Me: were are you?
Tamato: look behind you.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulders, "your cute" he says, I laugh. "Ya I am Tamato" "change my name please" "OK" I change his contact name. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I was going for a jog then I saw you. What about you?" "I'm going to Tim's" " can I join Tim Horton's with you?" "Of course" he gives me a kiss on the cheek before grabbing my hand and walking beside me.

He grabbed my heart once again.

"Are you still not busy tonight?" He asks. "Nope still not busy" "good" we walk into Tim Horton's, I order. "I will be paying" Tegan says, "no! I am" he hands the cashier the money and he hands me my food. We sit down, "you didn't have to pay" "but I wanted to" "no, I pay for myself" "actually I pay for you" "fine" I give up arguing.

He loves me but really!

I sit there and eat while we talk a bit. "Oh ya Katie was talking about me and how I'm a slut and stuff this morning to a friend." "I need to talk to her" "no its fine" "I am sometime" fine! Just stay quiet.

"You love me" Tegan says "ya I do" I smile. "Why do you love me?" I ask, "well, I'm not one for romantic stuff and this is probably going going to sound cheezy but here it goes..... You ask why I love you but there is no definite answer, your my missing puzzle piece in my life, your beautiful face is mine to remember, your lips are mine and only mine to kiss, and your hand is mine forever. You are creative, beautiful, and perfect in every way. You ask me why I love you, because there is alot of reasons". Tegan answers. My eyes tear up, he loves me.

"I love you so much!" I give him a hug. Then not realizing that there was a crowd staring at us we kiss. The crowds hands clapped as we kissed. I love you!!

We release eachother, my cheeks became hot. Am I blushing?