Steps

I'm never going out with him or even talk to him ever again, I think to myself. Kim drops me off at home. I walk into my house and go into my room, I plop on my bed and start to cry.

"I trusted him!" I yell, I through my pillow on the floor. I get up off my bed and punch my wall leaving a mark. "HE KNEW! HE KNEW HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE WAS! HOW I WAS RAPED FROM MY OWN FUCKING FATHER! HOW MY SISTER IS A WHORE AND THINKS IM HER FUCKING SLAVE! HE KNEW! AND HE CHEATED!...... He cheated" I calm down. "That was his fault, not mine. He was making his life worse." I wipe my eyes and sit on my bed and think.

I knew I shouldn't of trusted him.

Knock knock. Interrupting my thoughts I hear a knock on my glass doors, someone is on my balcony?

I walk over to were the knock occurred. TEGAN! There he was standing there on my balcony with his head down and his hand on the window of my door.

I open the door and say "go away, I don't like you anymore" then once I say those words I close the door. "Please, listen, let me explain" "I'm done hearing your lies" I walk away.
~~~~~~~~~
[TEGAN]

Im not leaving her. I'm not leaving this spot, not for food, warmth or even school. She means more to me than anything. I sit down on her balcony and waited. Waited until she would let me into her life again, I need to explain, but how? KIM!

I go on my phone and start to text Kim.

Me: I need help
Kim: I'm not helping you bitch, you hurt my best friends feelings!
Me: let me explain!
Kim: ok fine go for it
Me: ok I was getting Natalie a present but I don't know what girls think are pretty so I asked a friend to help me, we got hungry so we went to the food court. She said she was going to tell me a secret and told me to move closer, so I did. Without expecting it she kissed me! Then this all happened.
Kim: what were you getting her?
Me: don't tell her but...

I tell her what I was doing.

Kim: AHHHHHHHH!!!!
Me: but I need to know how to get back together with her.... Do you know?

As she texted me the plan, I look up at my phone and see Natalie looking at me.

"Holy shit" I jump.

"Why are you still here?" She asks.
"I'm not leaving until I can explain. I told Kim, can you at least hear me out?"
"No. No, I am done with your lies, and I'm done and out of your life. So go" she points out from afar. "I'm sorry I can't" "why?" "Cause I love you to much to leave, I'll be here in rain, snow, wind, bring it on. I'll starve to death for you." "That's going a bit far" "I don't care, I'm crazy for you. So I'm not leaving" she hits her head off the door, "please, just move on" "I'm sorry I can't. Your the first I ever felt this way about, I can't move on" "well-" she stops mid-sentence. Is she thinking? "Goodbye Tegan" she says then closing the door.

I need her. How? When is Kim and i's plan going to start? Ugh. I wish Olivia didn't kiss me, she only did that because she wanted me and Natalie to brake up. The worst part was it worked, and that hurt me the most.