Love? or Firendship?

[NATALIE]

The basketball game was over. Kim went over to her boyfriend who was in the 12th grade. Kyle Mink. We spent most of our day with him. But before we went to subway. " Tegan? No sign of your father?" Kyle speaks up. "Nope. Not one sign" Kyle asks Kim a question and she shakes her head yes. " For the next game you need something in you. Do you want to join Natalie, Kim and I to subway?" Kyle asks, I was in disbelief. " Ya sure" my heart started to pound against my rib cage. Now he's going to see me eat?! He already seen me cry?!

We get into the small car I sit behind the passenger seat. Infront of me was Kim, Kyle decided to drive, and beside me..... Tegan. And I could tell from the corner of his eye he was definitely looking at me. WHY!? I started texting on my phone while we are driving down the road. Through the silent driving Kyle speaks up " I'm paying!" "No you already did enough. I'm paying" Kim fights back. "Well its my honer to pay. So I am. You can't change my mind." " fine." We parked the parking lot and nobody gets out yet. Kyle looks back at Tegan and I. "Do you guys not like anything from here, cause I'm planning on getting everyone the same thing." " Go ahead" I say then I look at Tegan. " yup" Tegan relpys.
Yup? What is this? Yup? My mind starts too wander again. "OK! Let's go in!" Kyle says, snapping me back I into reality.

We walk into subway. And Kyle gets us all colecut combos. We sit down at a table. And start to eat. Tegan was infront of me, Kim was beside me, and Kyle was infront of her. I was sitting beside the window. As I eat I can feel brown eyes on me. Tegan eyes. I look up slightly to see if he is looking at me but, his head is down, he looks away when I notice.

"Sooo. Since we have time to kill. Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Kim speaks up. " Ya Kim thats a great idea!" Kyle says. Ahhhhh, he's just buttering her up. I thought to myself. "Sure" Tegan says. SURE!? If he only knew what he was getting into, I think once more. "OK!...... Natalie truth or dare?" Kim speaks in a mocking toan. " Truth" I comment back, "Who do you like?!??!" I can already picture it. "WHO DO YOU LIKE!!!!" Kim says rather loud. " no one." I reply quickly, a little to quickly. "You answered that very fast, suspiciously fast" Kim mocks. She hates me. " Lets keep going " I say once again trying to get off the topic.

" Ok " Kim says letting it go. " Kyle, truth or dare?" I dart at him giving him a straight face. "Truth" Kyle says. "Why do you like Kim?" "What?" " why do you like Kim? I mean not for her body, or money right? Cause if that's the reason than your dead. " " well she's beautiful,smart, and I can see a future with her." "OK" I reply. "Tegan... Truth or dare?" "Truth." oh no. "Who do you like? And why?"

At that question Tegan became very bashful, and started to blush. He couldn't even look at me with those beautiful brown eyes. He tilts his head towards his feet. And looks up at me. He finally replys to kyles question after a long lasting silence.

"N-N"
Another chunk of silence spills through subway.

"I like.... Natalie."
~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger, ;) I know your hating :p