Where Ever You Are?

[TEGAN]

Jeez she's taking long, I'll ask Kim to check up on her.

"Kim, can you please check on Natalie? She's gone to the bathroom" "yup" Kim answers with a smile. "Thank you, your a life saver" I reply.

She walks out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[KIMBERLY]

I walk out into the gym lobby of Woodstock. I walk towards the bathroom, once I walk in I call Natalies name. "Natalie! Natalie?" There was no answer. I walk out and look around, nothing, there's was nobody in the lobby. I hear shuffling behind the door behind me, then a heart sinking scream.

"AHHHHH!!" That sounded like Natalie! I open the doors and run down the hall to the scream. I turn a corner to see Natalie OK, but ruffed up. And a creepy old man in his 30's on the floor holding himself in his place. Natalie spits on him. "Let's go" she says kicking him one more time.

We walk down the hall, "what was he doing?" "He was trying to rape me" she says shaking her head. " it wouldn't be the first, but I am hoping it'll be the last" she says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[NATALIE]

Yes I was raped. By my own father, the one that lives with me. My mother doesn't know, I was only 9, I was missing for 2 weeks cause of him. He took me to a barn, tied me up, and told me to dance.

Wait...

Is this what I think it is?!

All my dreams about that!? I was scard that Tegan was going to rape me?! But really I was scard from the raping this whole time! I'm not scard of him, and I'm not scard of him raping me! It was the raping in general.

Feeling relief to know what I was feeling. I became happy, I'll tell Tegan everything that happened. Gorge was only 11 years old, he knew what had happened but he didn't want it to happen to him so he kept quiet, and I told him to.

We walk into the gym, I sit beside Tegan. "Next time can you walk me there and wait there for me?" I was jittery, my nerves were bouncing, I feel hot tears running down my cheeks. "Why?" I set my head on his shoulder, "I almost got raped" "what!" I wrap my arms around him and keep my head on his shoulders. He then returns the hug. "I-I kicked him, and struggled, then finally got away when Kim came running down the hall, I then spit on him and kicked him once more then left with her" I say.

"Wait.... Where did you kick him?" "In the balls, he deserves it" "good" he sets his head on mine.

I then clue in.

We're in public.
WERE IN PUBLIC!
I don't want to go away.

"We're hugging like this in public" "ya, I'll talk to my father later, just enjoy it" I smile and shrug my shoulders "ok."