Love Got Me

Once we get to Woodstock we go into the gymnasium. Its big, but I think a little smaller than ours. We sit on the bleachers hand in hand, I sit beside Kim and on the other Tegan.

love got me. love got me.

Kim nudges me a little with her elbow. I look at her with my eye brows crossed. "What?" "You guys are cute" she whispers into my ear, I roll my eyes. "Whatever" I turn my attention back to the almost done game.

Tegan squeeze my hand a little harder and says into my ear "I know we're going to win, my goddess of victory" I look at him and roll my eyes at him, I have a wide smile on my face. He's starting at my lips, while biting his.

He's trying to hold it back. Not here, please resist.
He's going to break! SPEAK!

"What?" "I need them" "you need what?" "Your lips against mine" "your going to have to wait" "I can't." "I know you can" "I can't" I look at Kim, "we'll be a moment" I say before leaving for a moment with Tegan, we walk back to the car and crawl inside it. "OK now you can, just not in public please" "OK" he says biting his lip again. He grabs my chin and slowly closes in the space between us. Our lips meet, he couldn't keep it in? Hmm? I wonder to myself.

I check the time, I move away for a second, "we need to go" "really?!" He says sad, "ya" I add a fake frown, and he laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was only 4th period, 2 minutes left on the clock, it was 99-95. We only needed a couple more points to win. The boys hustled, up and down the court. Tegan shot the ball from half court and it went in, just barely.

Goddess of victory

That kept ringing through my head.

Goddess of victory.

And it was weird to hear, but I didn't really mind. There was something there though that I felt when Tegan said that, "goddess of victory" really? I feel that there is something about me. Like a talent. That no one knew about? Not even me?

Whatever. I think before shoeing those thoughts away.

They kept getting 3 pointer after 3 pointer. Until they were tied, 30 seconds left, Mike was off, Tegan,Asher. They were all off, the good players.

Ken, Jeromy, Jacob, Michael, and John were on. They ran up and down the court to keep the ball, Tegan was switched with Jeromy.

"BEEEP!!!" The buzzer goes off, but at the last second Tegan got it in. The crowd goes wild, at the fact that the buzzer went off at the same time the ball went through the net.

Sitting near the bottom, I cheer loud. Tegan runs over to me and takes me off of my feet in a hug. "Not in public please" my face turns red. "Your cute" he smiles, "Im serious!" "I am to" his smile widens.

He sets me down. The score was 102-99, and the crowd was still going wild.

Once the couch was done giving them a positive pep-talk and the boys were done getting dressed, Tegan and I went out to eat with the team. The team decided something healthy so they chose Subway.

After subway, we went to find our hotel. Once we found it we settled in. Tegan sets his hands on my hips while I am unpacking, he sets his head on my shoulder and said, "wanna go to the pool?" "Yasss!!!"