Photo Album Of Remembering

[TEGAN]

It was a Saturday, a very tiring Saturday. After school, all I like to do is relax. But now its the weekend, I still want to relax buuuut I also want my girlfriend by my side.

Me: heeey bae, anything going on today?

I texted Natalie, she didn't answer until like five minutes later.

Baee: no not really. Why?

I replied.

Me: wanna hang out???
Baee: YASS! I've been waiting... Comez over to my house.
Me: K be there in 30

With that I started walking down to her house.
WAIT!
Me: parents? Sister?
Baee: gone and gone.
Me: ok.

I knock on her door.

"Hey!" She opens the door. I missed her beautiful beautiful face.
"Hi" I reply, she moves out of the way so I can walk in.
Is there such thing as to much love towards someone?? I wonder, cause if so then I'm past the line.

She sits on her dark blue sofa, she pats beside her with her hand, "sit" I sit down beside her once I take off my shoes. "What are you doing?" "Looking through an old photo album, wanna join" a time to see her when she was young. YES!!! "Sure" I played it cool.

We look at pictures of her and her brother, she looks as if she was going to vomit all over the book, her face grew pail. It was a picture of a little red head girl, very little freckles, and a boy freckles covering his face and his dark brown hair coving most of what you can see of his eyes. They were hugging.

"I remember that day, clear as a crystal" her voice shaky, "we were at summer camp, i was getting bullied by all the other children, he stood up for me, you can see if you look close that they punched him and gave him a black eye" tears rolled down her face, "I was happy he stood up," we look at a different picture, a family picture. A red head girl now with many freckles, she was probably 10 up to her mothers ear. A boy dark brown hair, his face still covered his face, around 12, taller than his own mother. Their mom, and some dude I've never seen before.

"Him" Natalie points to the man standing beside their mother, holding her waist. " He chose drugs over my family, my fringing biological father, choosing drugs over his own family, over his own 10 year old daughter." He had a bit of grey hair with a red mix, beautiful blue eyes, just like Natalie's. "We all looked happy in that photo, it was Christmas time, he said he was getting a present, that it would be coming in a couple of days. Then. Then." The tears now coming harder down her face. "He never came back. We got a letter in the mail, saying he was done with us" I hugged her.

"It was the drugs Natalie, they changed him. He might of not tried to. Try not to think about it much." I reassured her.

We kept looking to different photos, babe photos of Gorge, Natalie.

At the back of the book there was a message.

Family,

I'm sorry, I had to leave. I took the wrong turn in life, I don't want to hurt you. So I'm leaving, I hope someday we will meet again. I had to leave from my mistakes in life I'm truly sorry. My dearest Natalie, I've left a note for only you would be able to find it, were we used to sing songs by the campfire, not in the ashes but in the tree. I hope to see all of you someday. I love you all.

Goodbye.

Love: Mitch.

It was a hand written note, from the one and only biological father Mitch. He actually loved her family so much, he had t leave for his mistakes. Wow.

Natalie hugs me, "I love you. Don't ever leave me. Please" "I would never."

I stuff the note back into the photo album.
"Do you want to find that note?" I ask. "I do" she replys. "We're did you guys used to sing songs by the campfire?" I ask, "I'll show you, lets take the truck." We jump into Natalies truck and drive away.

****
Well guys the books almost over!

I hope you like so far!