Shopping

[NATALIE]

It was the day Tegan and I were going to go shopping for a ring, but not to waste gas I was going to buy my dress for prom and another dress for graduation.

We get too the mall. The first shop we go to is the ring shop, "pick whatever ring you think is pretty, it doesn't matter how much money it is ok?" Tegan says, I pick a ring that has a baby blue gem that is shaped like a infinity sign. "Would you wear it?" "Definitely" "ok, I'll take it" Tegan says to one of the people working there.

It was put in a small box that was sparkly with silver sparkles, and it could open like a engagement box would in the movies.

We go to Le Chàteau, I had to pick between two dresses. A black one, it was strapless with one big diamond in the middle of it, it was like a princess dress, once it hit your hips it would flow out, it hit the floor when I wore it.

Then there was a red one, it hit the floor streght down, it had one thick strap on the side, it had some sparkles on the top lining and the bottom, it came with a belt that was red to.

I got both and decided that the red one was going to be worn on graduation and the black at prom. I was beaming with joy! I couldn't wait.

Tegan got a black tux with some shoes, his tux was made of silk.

We walk drive home, I fell asleep in his car. When I  woke up I was in my room? My dresses were on my door, I get up off my bed and look at my desk, there was the ring Tegan bought and underneath it was a peice of paper that said "it was for you the whole time. Do you want to go to prom with me?" My heart beats fasted, he cares.

I slip the ring on my finger and walk downstairs to people laughing, sitting at the dining room table was Tegan, mom and Katie, ugh Katie. "Hey, whatcha laughing at?" I ask, I sit beside Tegan. "Oh something Tegan said" mom answers, "ya! He's really funny" Katie says stoking Tegans hand, he pulls it back. I smile then I look at Tegan, "thank you" "you welcome" "I like him Natalie" mom speaks up, "ya I do to" I smile at mum.

Tegans phone buzzes, he takes it he looks at the screen at the same time I looked. "I have to go" he says texting his mother back. "Ok have a safe drive" my mom says. He walks out the door, "I really like him, you do have a future with him" "mom really?" I say grabbing some food out of the fridge, "she's been 'sleeping' with him" Katie says, "Natalie?" My mother questions, "I haven't been sleeping with him, she just likes him and wants him" I say, "Katie he's to old for you he's 17 and your 13" "FOUR YEARS! That's not alot!" Katie flips, "calm your nickers girl! Jeez!" I say.