Do You Notice That?

[NATALIE]

"I love you so much!" I give him a hug. Then not realizing that there was a crowd staring at us we kiss. The crowds hands clapped as we kissed. I love you!!

We release eachother, my cheeks became hot. Am I  blushing?
----------
"Natalie? Your hair just changed colour?"Tegan whispers.  "what?" "I'm serious it turned red! It was brown a moment ago" "its probably the lighting" we walk outside.

"No. Its not the lighting" "ok?"

My hair was brown, but it turned red?

We walk home with our hands clasped together. "Has it done that before?" Tegan asks, "no?" We keep walking.

"Ok, I wanna know what's up. Let's go to the doctor or something" Tegan said "OK" I reply. We walk all the way to the hospital and ask for the doctor, we got shoved into a room and they told us we would have to wait.

After around 10 minutes the doctor finally came. "Sorry for the long wait, I was delivering a baby" the doctor says, "what seems to be the problem?" The dock asks

"Ok this may sound weird but... Her hair changed colour a couple minutes ago" "no, that's not weird" me and Tegan look at eachother than back to the doctor.

"You must have the blood type, I'll check" he sticks a needle into my skin and pulls in some of my blood. He puts it into a machine, you cannot donate blood but you'll pass it down to your children," "why did it happen now?" I ask "you found your soulmate," the doctor says pointing at Tegan.

"Get used to the hair Tegan" "oh ok" he replys. "My mother does not have hair like this? Why do I have it?" " do you know your father? " my heart starts to pound I squeeze Tegans hand harder. "Let's not talk about this" Tegan speaks up. "Oh OK" the doctor said. "Just to let you know that you are rare" I shake my head about to burst into tears. We walk out and start walking home.

"So what are you wearing?"  "To what?" I ask, "meeting my parents" "oh right!  I am wearing a purple dress that's tight all over, it has a belt that is purple to and it is right around here" I point towards my stomach area." It has a big diamond in the middle of it, and I'm wearing black flats, why?" "Because next to all the other girls you actually cover stuff" "oh OK.."

"Your 17 right?" Tegan asks, "yes I am" "OK, do you want to go shopping with me?" "Why?" "Its my mothers birthday soon and she wants a really pretty ring, I've been saving up and I hope I have enough, mom wants some random ring but I'm not a girl and I do not know what you girls think are are pretty, so I want  your help" "OK! I will! Wait..... Why does it matter how old I am?" "For my parents, there crazy, they want me to have someone one year older or younger or the same age as me."

"Ok" we get to my house, "love you" Tegan says then gently kissing me on the lips, "EWWWW! GET A ROOM!!" Katie yells looking outside of the window. "Keep kissing me just to bother her" I say, "I don't think I can stop" he replys. He keeps kissing me. "NATALIE!!!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!" Katie yells. He realised me then walked inside the house while I follow.

"FUCK! SHIT!" Katie was holding her finger and was cursing. "What did 'Natalie do'" Tegan asks. "She broke my fucking fingre. It fucking hurts!" " how did she brake your fucking fingre when we were out there?" Tegan points out the door. "Because she didn't" "mom and dad don't know that though" "your a bitch, if you keep acting like that your not going to have a nice life in a couple of years" Katie scowled at Tegan, "how the fuck do you like her and want her more than me?!" "Because she respects me" "I would respect you, be nice to you, have 'fun' with you and more!, something she cannot do!" "Well in our relationship that would be called going to fast"

"Ha! Do you know shes already lost her virginity? Your to late, ha-ha! But with me you wouldn't be to late" "OK lets just go" I speak up and take a hold of Tegans hand and start to walk upstairs,  SLAP! Katie slapped me a crossed my face, I turn my head twords her in anger, "come on!" Tegan says gripping me away from her.  We walk upstairs,  and into the bathroom.  "She slapped me so hard that it left a print of her hand on my cheek." "Ya" Tegan says grabbing a cloth and putting it under the sink faucet, putting cold water on it. He gently put the cloth on my face, "does it hurt?" Tegan asks, "it stings just alittle" "I think that slap hurt me more than you?" "Why?" "Cause I care about you"

My heart starts to beat faster when he said that. He looks at the time on iphone while still holding the cloth on my cheek. "Its four you should start to get ready" "ok" he removes the cloth, "the redness soothed alittle" he says. "Ok wait behind the door and I'll tell you when you can come in" I say.

I put on my dress. It zippers up on the back, I could only get it half way,  "Tegan can you help me?" I ask. "Ya. Sure" he walks in.  "Can you zipper the rest of it" "yup."
~~~~~~~~~~~
[TEGAN]

I zipper the rest of it up, wow she has a nice back! She turns around "how do I look?" "Beautiful! You should be miss international!" "Oh thanks! I need to cover this" she goes and digs though some bags full of makeup, revealing something?  She's putting it all over her face?

"Its counselor" she speaks up noticing my twisted face. "Oh?" I reply, she puts on more makeup, eye-shadow,lip gloss, blush, mascara,eyeliner and she was done!
~~~~~~~~~~~
[NATALIE]

"Let's go" I say, "OK" it was 5:30 thirty minutes until I meet his parents, WAIT! THIRTY MINUTES I CANT DO THIS!!! UGH!!!

I was anxious I couldn't wait, my nerves were bouncing, I couldn't keep calm. We get into his car and drive away. 

IM ABOUT TO MEET HIS PARENTS!!! NOOO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote this chapter on Christmas day!
My birthday!