Prom Night

It was prom night and I couldn't wait, I said yes to Tegan. I slipped on my black dress and put curlers in my hair, I did my makeup and slipped on my shoes.

I was happy everything was coming my way, nothing burnt nothing was messed up, nothing! I was to happy I couldn't wait! "Oh my baby is growing up!" My mom says becoming teary, "mom I'm always your baby" I give her a hug, "I want a picture of you and Tegan together" "really" I say "yes." "Oh my gosh!"

"THATS MY DRESS!" Katie yells, "Katie this not your dress I bought it with my own money" "NO! DADDY BOUGHT IT FOR ME!" Oh. My. Gosh." "Katie go up to your room, Natalie bought it with her money" "ITS MINE!" "GO UPSTAIRS!" Mom says, first time in along time for her to raise her voice. "Fine! But I want it back!" Katie says going upstairs and into her room.

My hair was still in curlers so I ate some supper with them in, but I had my dress off so it wouldn't wreak it. Once I was done eating mum and I went to my aunts who is a hair stylist. I took the dress with me, and walked in, "Hey! Can Natalie have her hair done? Its prom night, the curlers have been in since 5 to make your job easier" "yup! Sit here Natalie" my aunt calls.

She takes the curlers out and starts to do my hair, I put the dress on one more time to show my aunt when she was done. I get up and show my aunt what it looks like. "Beautiful! You look just like your mom when she was your age!" "On thanks that really means something" I smile, "your to sweet!" My mom says hugging me.

We walk out and go home and wait for Tegan to pick me up. Before he came I slipped on the ring he bought for me.

Once Tegan came mum took a photo of us and we left for prom.