The Perfect Date.

What I saw was, on the back of my old pick up truck, some blankets and pillows laying there.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" Tegan asks.
"I would love to."
~~~~~~~~~~

It was beginning to become dark and the stars were rolling in. Tegan and I lay on the back of my old pick up and stair at the stars, we named the ones we new.

"That's the big dipper" I point out, "that's the little dipper" I move my hand, then I pull it down to my chest again.

I could feel Tegan starring at me. I turn to face him, he was looking at me with a smile on his face, probably really hard to wash off, "what?" I ask, "is there something on my face?" "No" he reply's, "your just really pretty, is that so wrong to love looking to you?" "no." I felt a chill go down my spin, "are you cold!?" Tegan sits up and grabs ahold of the blanket that was at our feet and tugs it up to my chin. "What about you?" I ask, "I have you" "cheesy" I reply, we laughed until we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up, Tegan wasn't beside me, which made me sad.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Tegan calls. "I'm no where's near a beauty when I wake up in the morning" I say still kind of in my slumber.

"You don't have to look beautiful to be beautiful" "whatever" I crawl out of bed, leaving my warm sheets I walk over beside Tegan and sit down on a log, then I hug him.

Every time I would exhale you would be able to see my breathe. You could hear the sound of the waves crashing, the birds singing their song, and the fire going, I liked hearing those noises I missed them.

My stomach growled, "hungry?" Tegan asked and I shake my head in reply.

We go inside the truck and go to any place that was open. We didn't care.

We stopped at a fish 'n chip, and ice cream parlor. Even though it wasn't a healthy breakfast we each got some fish 'n chips and sat down at a picnic table.

That's when I see my step sister walking on the side of the road. She looked drunk, and her cloths were ripped.

The bad news was at that moment she noticed me to. Crap. She walked very slowly over to us, tripping a couple times. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asks me, looking like she was about to vomit all over us and our food.

"I would like to ask you the same?" "I was at a party, and lets just say it was the bestest-" she stops and runs over to the woods and starts to vomit, I look away trying not to myself. She walks back to us, " it was the best party I've ever been to, answer me now. Why the hell are you here?" I explain why I was here. "Oh, well your going to be in trouble, you didn't tell mom and you didn't give me back my dress" " whatever " I roll my eyes.

A hot looking car pulls in, and a handsome boy comes out. "How's my hair!" Katie says anxious. "Very, very messy" "good" she doesn't know what she's doing. She walks over to the handsome boy and starts to flirt.

Oh my god. This is going to be hilarious.

She winks at him then.

"Blah!" She vomits right beside his shoes. "Ew gross" he steps away from Katie. "WAIT!" She yells, "can I have your number?" He looks at her confused then shakes his head no and drives away.

"GOOD! I DIDNT LIKE YOU ANYWAY!" Katie yells. She has bags under her eyes and her face is as pail as a ghost.

She instantly forgets about us and starts to walk away, all the way to home.