Pool Side Fun!

[TEGAN]

The pool was huge! I couldn't believe my eyes on how big it was. The first thing I did was dive in, Natalie stuck her feet into the water, I grab her hand and pull her in. "TEGAN!" She yelps. I wrap my arms around her to embrace her like a hug. "Your mean" I'm not mean silly, your just to cute" she shoves me under the water, I pop back up. "Ya I deserve that" I lean in a kiss her, she lets go.

"A pool is made for swimming not kissing" she says swimming away, oh I'm going to get her! I start to swim after her. I catch up to her, I grab her foot and tug her closer to me. "Your adorable you know that" "no, no I don't" I slip my hands around her waist and bring her closer to me, she puts one hand on my cheek and the other went on my neck playing with the wet hair on my head.

"I love you to much" "me to"
She releasees at the sound of her phone buzzing.

Idiot: coming down soon, with the team.

"The team is coming" she says. That means Asher! "Do you have a less showing bathing suit?" "No, but I have a shirt" "put it on please" "your cute when you are jealous" she says sliding on the shirt.

"Hmm, nobody ever said that to me" Tegan says, "do you want to tell them about us?" "No, our couch is all about the basketball, he says worry less about homework and girls and stay with the basketball at all times." "Oh, OK. We are just chatting then" "yup" she slides up on the edge of the pool, and swings her feet over the edge of the pool and kicks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[NATALIE]

Me: can I just say I am staying with you?
Bff: sure!
Me: thanks! That would help me out alot!
Bff: oh I know what it feels like!
Me: coming down soon? Like any time now?
Bff: ya just one hall away
Me: OK :)

I look up and see Tegan mingling with his team. I smile as I watch.

Bff: I know what it must feel like watching the strictly couches son having to keep a secret for you and him.
Me: WHAT!?
Bff: what you didn't know?
Me: NO!
Bff: ttyl I'm coming!

The entrance to the pool opens, and Kim walks in. She sits beside me and starts to talk.
"Are you going to talk to him about it? Are you worried?" "Ya I'm going to talk to him about it and ya I'm a little bit worried" " OK calum down" " I am calum you need to calum down" it looked like Kim was hyperventilating. "OK" she says trying to calum, "how do you feel?" Kim asks and I think for a moment.