Fairy Tale's Dont Exist In This World

"Hmmm" I hear a buzzing noise in my ear. I open my eyes because it won't stop, it was coming from under my pillow.

Keeps me going: hey, just wanted to say, your the most beautifuless person in the world. And your mine. I'm not sharing. Your amazing, and your mine. If anything happens tell me.
Keeps me going: that was kinda cheezy
Keeps me going: YOUR NOT FULL. OMG I JUST REALIZED! IM SO SORRY!
Keeps me going: I'm stupid
Keeps me going: I understand if you want to brake up with me.
Me: NO NO NO! I DONT WANT TO BRAKE UP WITH YOU!?
Keeps me going: really? You were not answering me?
Me: ......
Me: its 7 am, I'm sleeping.
Me: well. I was.
Cute idiot: oh
Me: ya.
My love: I htg, IM Sorry.
Me: its fine, Love you!
My love: love you to

I sit on my bed remembering what happened, and brought a smile to my face. I was full of happiness. I get a text.

Un-known user: is this Natalie Cooper?
Me: why?
Un-known user: this is Asher Blake
Me: it is Natalie? Why?
Un-known user: can you meet me at the mall, 1st enterence, you'll see me.
Me: OK?

I put on some cloths and scurry out the door, to the mall I go.
I found the first enterence, and stood and waited. Finally Asher made it. "Hey" "Hi" I reply back.

"Let's walk"
He and I walk through the doorway together, and walk down the hall.

"I wanted to tell you something" he looks down at his feet.
"What would that be?" I question. "This will be a little to forward but, will you go out with me?" "Like on a date?" "...ya" " I'm really sorry, but no I can't, I'm seeing someone right now." I reply. "Oh OK" "I feel really bad, I'm really sorry, please don't think of me any different" "why? Would you go out with me?" "...um... I can't answer that question" " OK"

I felt like Bella off twilight, you would date both but you can only pick one. It hurt to know that you hurt someone else who likes you, but your dating someone else. He says he has to leave after a couple minutes. I start to text Tegan.

Me: you knew
My love: what?
Me: that Asher likes me
My love: y-ya
Me: can you come over, I wanna be with you and talk to you.
My love: parents?
Me: gone
My love: OK be there soon

As soon as he texted that I hear a knock at the door. I run all the ways down the stairs and open the door. Katie. Crap. She'll steel him, weather he wants her or not. "What do you want" I sneer. "I live here, duh" she barges past me "I wat super done. NOW!" Jeez. "OK, make it." I say and sit on a chair in the kitchen, "your making it" "no" "dad said YOU are."

"Well I'm not" "YOUR SUCH A ASS-WHOLE!" "Hm, that's what you think" "slut, WHORE, dumb-ass, prick" she keeps naming names. This is getting boring, lord kill me now. "Bitch, shit head" "CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND GET YOUR OWN FUCKING SUPER! IM NOT YOU DUMB-ASS SLAVE!" I scream back. 'Knock knock' CRAP! "I GOT IT!" I run towards the door, katie following. I open it a crack and slide through.

I close the door from the outside, and hold the nob cause she was trying to get out. "Run," I whisper, " go to the side of the house and I'll meet you there, make sure there's no windows" I was saying that to Tegan. Once he ran I went back inside, "WHAT THE HELL!" Katie yells, "must of been pranksters" "ohh! There hot!" Katie runs out the door. And she calls me a whore and slut. I run outside and scoot Tegan up the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Knowing katie any minute would walk in I decided to go and tell mom about Tegan.

We sit on my bed and cuddle while watching a movie.