Valentines Kisses

It was my favorite time of year! Well right after Christmas and Halloween, i mean what's wrong with dressing up something scary?!

The day started with Tegan posting a note on my door last night saying.

Happy valentines sweetheart!
Be my Valentine!
I love you my sweet.
Love: Tegan Frye
For: Natalie Jaden Frye
Cheesy I know.

It was tucked into a beautiful card that was hand made by Tegan. I started to cry, it was so beautiful.

I was on my way to school when Tegan texted me.

Cakeee: was I the first? Am I your Valentine? Do you loooooove me? Happy Valentines!
Me: you are the first.
Cakeee: and?
Me: and??
Cakeee: and??? Hint hint, wink wink......
Me: wtf?
Cakeee: am I your Valentine???
Me: no.
Love meee: WHAT!
Me: lol
Love meee: why are you laughing! I'm crying right now!?
Me: cause you care. Yes Tegan your my Valentine.
Love meee: .....
Me: what?

As soon as I texted that I bumped into a rock hard chest. I look up, it was Tegan looking down at me.

"Hey beautiful" he says, you could see he actually crying, his eyes were red and a little swollen.

"I'm sorry, you were actually crying" "its fine" he replys. "Your really cheesy" I bring up the note he left on my bed room door.

"Your mom let me in?!" We laughed all the way to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my locker to love notes from Tegan. Auhhh he cares. The morning announcements came on. "Good morning everyone" ugh. Blah blah blah. "And lastly the Valentines dance is tonight. Thank you, have a good day" she finishes. Some of the girls in the hall start to semi scream there high pitch voices, meanwhile others are discussing what there wearing

My mother texts me.

Muder: we're moving

I lost all feeling. My face turned white and I stood there like I say a ghost.

Alissa came over to me noticing how I was acting. "What's wrong? You look like you see a ghost?" I stay quiet and don't move a inch. She looks at my phone.

We're moving.

"Oh, does Tegan know?" She asks, "no, no he doesn't. I feel like I'm going to vomit," "your in scared, your not going to vomit." "What is he going to think? What is he going to say?" I ask myself a dozen more questions.

We walk to my first class. English. The only class I do good in.

"Today class, we are going to start class with reading. Grab your books and start reading." Miss Nash explains. I pull out my Novel and start to read.

I have to tell him, it will never work! He will hurt me! I can't tell him, no I won't. I walk home alone, someone is watching me? Stalking me?

Why didn't you tell me?! I can hear the voice in my head of what he's going to say. Why?! Hey! I will walk all the way over there and beat you to shit if you don't answer me back!

I start to tremble.

I cant read anymore.

I raise my hand and ask to use the bathroom. I walk in to the washroom and text my mother back.

Me: why and where?

After around five minutes of waiting she texts back.

Muder: your sister has a bad reputation here so we're moving to Saskatchewan.
Me: well no da she has a bad reputation here! She sleeps with everyone! Even the girls!
Muder: that's not a very good thing to say about your sister
Me: well its true, you told me to always speak the truth. And here it is. Why do I? I mean I'm turning 18?! When o we move?
Muder: end of the year.
Me: thaaaaaan I can stay! I'm turning 18 in a couple of days!!!!!
Muder: as long as you're ready. Sure.

I sigh. "I'm sooo lucky, I'm aloud to stay. Woah."

I'm going to be living by myself. Wow. It sounded series in my mind. It would repeat over and over in my head.

Am I ready for this big step?