WHAT! NO!

Bff: I know what it must feel like watching the strictly couches son having to keep a secret for you and him.
Me: WHAT!?
Bff: what you didn't know?
Me: NO!
Bff: ttyl I'm coming!

The entrance to the pool opens, and Kim walks in. She sits beside me and starts to talk.
"Are you going to talk to him about it? Are you worried?" "Ya I'm going to talk to him about it and ya I'm a little bit worried" " OK calum down" " I am calum you need to calum down" it looked like Kim was hyperventilating. "OK" she says trying to calum, "how do you feel?" Kim asks and I think for a moment.

"I'm mad, sad, angry, happy, and disappointed" I finally spit out the words. "Why are you mad, and angry?" Kim asks, "because he didn't tell me" "why are you happy?" "Because I already met his father" "disappointed?" "Because its his fringing father, he's strict" "well that explains alot" "how do you know how it feels to be dating the couches son?" I ask. "Um b-b because Kyle is Tegans step brother" "oh really?!" "Ya" she spits, she must not like it either.

Kyle and Tegan get there own rooms, Kyle is a year older than Tegan, but Kyle failed one grade so he got held back for graduation Kim explains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[NATALIE]

"Why didn't you tell me your father was the couch, and Kyle is your step brother?" I ask. We were now in our hotel room, dressed, I was drying my hair while he was searching for a good TV show.

"I thought you knew?" "Nope, Kim told me" "oh" once I was done drying my hair I sat down beside Tegan, and set my head on his shoulder. "I want your father to know, but I don't want to stop seeing you" I comment.

"I'll talk to him about it later, like I don't know tomorrow?" "OK" starting to feel sleepy, I rubbed my eyes and slowly drifted off into a deep slumber on Tegans shoulder.

"I love you" was the last thing I heard before falling asleep. I love you to!

Into my deep slumber,

I was in the woods, in a barn. Familiar but I couldn't put a finger on it? I was tied up in rope. I was wearing almost nothing,

He walks in (Tegan) I can see the glare in his eyes, he doesn't want to hear me talk. "Dance" his deep voice pins me. That voice? I heard it before? "I SAID DANCE!" He turns on country music, and I start to jump in place 'dancing'.

He starts to wrap his hands around me, "good when you corporate you don't get hurt." He starts to rape me.

I wake up.

What happened? I woke up from that horrible nightmare. Is this a sign? Is he going to rape me lik-li-? I look around, Tegans arms are wrapped around me cuddling. No, no he wouldn't. I close my eyes and sleep a bit longer.

Once he was done, he sat down and told me to dance again. I was crying while dancing'.

He fell asleep then i snuck out.

I wake up.

"Mmm" I stretch, "wake up" it sounded like Tegan. He rubbed my stomach. "Mmm" I open one eye to see Tegan looking at me. "We have an hour and 30 minutes to get ready and have breakfast." "OK" I say trying to get up. Its so warm. I frown that I had to leave the sheets warm and me not able to lay in them.

I get up, "I'm going to go into the shower" "OK" he replys. I hop in the shower humming a melody. "Take one step at a time, hmmm hmmm hmmmmm." I was done washing and got out of the shower, I put on my cloths. A flower shirt that is see through and the straps go around the neck, some black shorty shorts, and knee high boots.

I walk out, "that was a good song my princess of hope and faith." I roll my eyes. "Was I really that loud?" "Not to loud, but loud enough for me to hear you. You look cute" He says with a smile. "You don't look half bad with bed head either" I comment back. He just shrugs his shoulders.

I brush my hair and pull it back into a french braid. "I don't want you to wear makeup" Tegan comments. "Why? You want me to look ugly today?" "No, because you look even prettier without makeup on" "fine, but I only ask of you to let me wear mascara" "ya" "thank you!" I put on mascara and then put away my makeup bag.

"I love you!" "I love you to" I reply. "I'm going in the shower" he says embracing me from behind. "Ok" I'm laying on my stomach switching through channel to channel. He walks into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After he got out we went downstairs to the free breakfast room, they had waffles, apple and orange juice, sausages, eggs and bacon, toast...ect. They had alot!

We sit in a booth with Kim and Kyle and we all eat what we have on our plates.

After breakfast Tegan and I drive to the school. We sit down on the bleachers and wait for our game to start.

I tell Tegan that I am going to the bathroom and walk out. Once I come out of the bathroom, I get pulled back behind doors.

WHATS GOING ON!?
I try to struggle out of his grip but it wasn't working. He ties me up and fishes through my pocket for my phone and anything I could use against him.