6 Weeks Of Happiness

[NATALIE]

Bae: Happy 6 weeks!
Me: happy 6 weeks :)
Bae: lets go on a day date
Me: OK. :)
Bae: I'll pick you up around 10

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, 8 to exact. I get into the shower, and decide to wear a belly shirt and mom pants and some knee high boots.

"Mom I'm going out for the day" "OK, be careful"
I walk out the door, and parked in front of my house was Tegan. I hop into the Cadillac DTS and he drives away.

We sit in the parking lot of the mall, the first thing he does is. "For you" he gives me a bouquet of roses "how did you know?!" Then he pulls out chocolates. I give him a big kiss then and there. I set the flowers down and we get out of the car and walk into the mall hand in hand.

We walk to a store in the mall. "I seen this and thought of you" Tegan gives me a promise ring. "Tegan! You really didn't have to!" I hold out my hand and he slides the ring on my ring finger. "How long have you had that ring?" "Since you were in the bathroom" "your cute" we hold hands again and start to walk down the hall of the mall.

After buying me a stuffed bear that is as big as me, perfume, a promise ring, flowers and chocolate, new earrings a $100 necklace we left. The back seat was filled with goodies. "You didnt have to buy me anything. Really" "I know, but I'm an awesome boyfriend." We drove to his place and sat on his couch an watched some movie I forget the name of.
~~~~~~~~

I was having a dream, were Tegan raped me. I get out of bed, yesterday was our 6 week.

My iPhone buzzes.

My pounding heart: I have a basketball tournament- for 2 days?
My pounding heart: if you want to come?
My pounding heart: ill pick you up
My pounding heart: cause I'm awesome, and you love me
My pounding heart: its for all weekend and its up in Woodstock, we can have a hotel room together <3
My pounding heart: I'm sorry this is going to fast isn't it?
Me: not at all, I would love to go!

IM ONLY 17! THIS IS KINDA TO FAST! WHAT DO I TELL HIM?! play it cool.

Me: could you pick me up around 12?
Mine not yours: yup I'm good with that.

I pack cute stuff to wear and head out the door after I have a shower and get dressed.
It was 12. I am waiting a bit, THERE HE IS! I walk over to his car set my stuff in the back and sit in the passenger side seat. "Cute" he says checking me out. "You don't look bad yourself" I reply. "Have you been cutting lately?" "No" "good" he takes a strand of my hair and tucks it behind my ear.

Bff: hey there's a basketball game in Woodstock, wanna go?
Me: hmm? I'm already going, but thanks for the invite.
Bff: from who?!
Me: OH! I didn't tell you yet!
Me: I'm dating someone special
Bff: Asher?
Me: you wish lol jk no
Bff: who?
Me: Tegan
Bff: WHAT! IM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
Me: um ya... Ttyl :)
Idiot: OK!!!!

I look away from my phone as he was driving I glanced out the window. "Can you play basketball?" "No, no I can't" I reply. "Can I teach you?" "Sure" I smile to myself. My hand was resting on the armrest in the front, Tegan wraps his hand around mine and says, "do you know how lucky I am to have you?" "No" he looks at me. "I am very lucky, because you are an amazing girl, and I feel ashamed of myself because I am not good enough for you" "no, no, no. We were made for eachother, we fit together perfectly, you are amazing to! Don't ever say that again." "OK" he replys leaving me happy for what I just spoke.