Prom

We got to prom we walk into the gym, there was decorations everywhere it was beautiful. When we walk in it was a slow song so Tegan guides me to a corner and we slow dance.

His hands on my waist really close to my butt, my hands were on his neck and my head was laid on his shoulder. "Did I tell you, you look really pretty tonight?" Tegan says "no, no you haven't, but thank you. You don't look to bad either" "thanks" he smiles.

After a couple of dances and a couple drinks of pop we go mingle, Asher walks up to us, "hey Natalie I hear your up for prom queen" Asher says, "oh? Really?" "Ya I've been mingling this whole time" "oh wow" I smile I was becoming full of glee. "I bet you'll win it" Tegan says, "thanks Tegan" I reply with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~

It was in the middle of prom. "Attention! Attention!" Our principal yells in the mic. "It is time to crown our prom Queen and King!" Everyone claps. "This girl is a sweetheart, although she has suffered a huge loss in her life she chooses to smile, even when everything is blue! The prom Queen was narrowed down to 5 people. Kara Liric, Natalie Cooper, Madison Lyric, Sydney Armstrong, and Olivia Wen! Our peers voted and voted! Welcome our prom Queen on stage..... Natalie Cooper!" The crowd roared when I walked on stage.

"Natalie do you except this role for prom Queen?" "Yes." "Ok! Our prom King is Athletic, smart and is willing to do anything for a friend! Our prom King was narrowed down to, Asher Blake, Garettet Sage, and Jeromy Cast! Welcome our prom King on stage..... Asher Blake!" The crowd roared when he came on stage. My eyes went wide open. "Asher Do you except this role as prom King?" "No" "who are you giving the crown to?" "Tegan Frye, he loves Natalie more than I, and he came to her first" "ok, Tegan Frye! And Natalie Cooper are our prom King and Queen! Time for the King and Queen dance of the night!" I was given a beautiful crown and Tegan was given one to.

We went underneath my crystal ball and slow danced under it, with everyone's attention glued on us. "I wish they didn't stair at us" I whisper in Tegans ear, "and that was really nice of Asher to give you the crown" "he was probably trying to steal your heart with kindness" Tegan says.

"Whatever" I say, finally the music ended and a new song came on and everyone stopped staring at us. We mingle more with other people and drink more pop and dance more then leave happy.
~~~~~~~~~~
When we drove to my house nobody was home, "do you want anything? Beer? Wine?" "Beer" I get out two bottles of beer and we go upstairs and watch a movie.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask Tegan, "go ahead" "I go to parties to drink away my problems, but since I met you I haven't been there in a while, not even Kim knows this" "really Natalie?" "Ya" tears start to roll down my cheeks "I also take drugs and smoke" "can you quit for me?" "I don't know I'm trying" I hug Tegan, "I used to take meth but I stopped and I used to smoke 2 in a half packs a day, but now its one cigarette a day, I'm trying so hard!"

"Don't worry I know what it feels like" "how do you know what it feels like?" I ask, "I had another brother, and sister. They both died in a car crash my brother was driving and my sister was in the passenger side seat, he hit a tree. How I know was I was in the back but when I seen we gone off the road I opened the door and jumped out hopping they'd do the same, but they were two late" Tegan hugs me a little bit harder. "Oh."

After we let go and watched the movie more we got drunk and we 'Slept' together.

*****

I'm not good with dirty scenes sarry guys!